It was my first motel stay. we had been up to the Grand canyon and all of the lodges were full. In a panic we drove out and tried places along the way. eventually I got onto trip advisor and called the Rodeway Inn. The wonderful woman on the desk stayed open late to wait for us to arrive. The bed was huge, the deco was modern (not essential obviously but a nice touch) and the Wifi was great. Also breakfast was great, I'm gluten intolerant which isn;t great in the US but there were lots of options and I came away very full :) All in all a great stay, dearer than the other motels of the trip, but very worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated. Flat screen TV's. Luxury linens. Located in the heart of Williams, great location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Downtowner-Rte 66
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 Hotel Williams
- Rodeway Inn Williams
- Williams Rodeway Inn