9 Arizona Motor Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Westerner Motel(Williams)
Grand Motel(Williams)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We stayed at the hotel for three nights and it was very good. Good, clean rooms and friendly staff. They have good prices and at the time of check in the staff was very friendly. It is one of the original places in town. I will recommend this hotel because they also have affordable prices.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Soo, if your looking for a hotel that is not a chain brand, this may be something to try. Its one of the older and origional places. Rooms are old and bathroom is just ok. Has a through the wall AC unit. Bad thing about this hotel, is that it is right by a bar. We stayed here on Saturday night, and you can hear the music playing. Good location to walk to and fro. We like to try some older places, not the best placed we have been to. Cant say we have spent time with the people in the front office kinda hard to communicate with them. they didn't speak english too well.

Room Tip: Look for one of their updated rooms... hopefully better.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2012

After seeing these rooms it is clear to me that the owners are the ones who gave it an "excellent" review because no sain person could ever consider this $/-/!T hole "excellent" the rooms are disgusting. I can honestly say I'm not a neat germ freak by any meens and I'm not comfortable taking my shoes off in this waist land, I ended up taking the nasty comfertor off the bed and laying it down on the ground. The sink hasn't been cleaned in what would seem months the sub flooring is giving out underneath you while you walk. When we asked for a refund (after only being here long enough to get my luggage out of the car and into the room) I was denied because on their tour of my room my 1 year old child was on the bed. As far as their "themed rooms" we were fortunate enough to receive to Marilyn Monroe room and it has a trashed poster in a 10 dollar frame hanging on the walls....yeah a poster. There is mold in the bathroom and white stains all over the floors (your guess is as good as mine). Basically the point I am trying to get to is DO NOT STAY HERE. The "free wifi" is only available in the lobby near the front desk.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Elderly hotel, kept running by dedicated staff.
It's handy for the town resturaunts, bars, shops and the railway.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank brycephillips
Reviewed 5 November 2009

You don't have to be disabled to get hurt walking around this motel. I was walking from my room to the main office (around 8am, the sun was shinning) and I tripped on the edge of the narrow walkway (very easy to do when you see the place). I went straight down to the pavement. Luckily I did not sprain my ankle or we would be an a legal tiff. But my iPod touch (brand new at $300) was not so lucky. The screen got several cracks and the case all scratched up.

Being an old motel (i guess about 50 to 60 years old) there was not one disabled access improvement made. If the owners of the motel read this (and I hope they do) I'd suggest they do some improvements to made the access at this place a lot easier. Hopefully before someone really gets hurt and sues. (if it has not happened already)

Last note, unless your young and agile, I would avoid going to this motel.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo