“Quiet and Serene”

Sheridan House Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Williams B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 25 March 2014

A lovely bed and breakfast tucked back at the end of a quiet wooded dead end street. Host
Nick and Claire were so delightful and such gracious host. The breakfast Nick prepared was
delicious. The rooms are very comfortable and decorated beautifully with nice amenities.
We will definitely go back to stay. Thank you Nick and Claire for being so nice and informative.

Room Tip: The Juniper Suite is where we stayed if you have 4 people
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 December 2013

This was my first experience at a B&B and I was thrilled!!! The Sheridan House Inn is located in a beautiful area, within walking distance to downtown Williams, is absolutely lovely-- --the rooms very comfortable and cozy-- ours was spacious, with a wonderful view of the pines. The owners Nick and Claire, are the most gracious hosts EVER! I can't thank Claire enough for all that she did for us. I spoke to her over the phone prior to booking the rooms for my sister's wedding-- and Claire went above and beyond-- even helping with the planning--and giting my sister and her husband with a stunning wedding cake and bottle of champagne. The breakfasts are divine-- and since the food is cooked fresh-- and to order-- is well worth the wait! My family and I loved gathering in the morning and lingering over the delicious french pressed coffee. I have stayed at numerous 5 star hotels over the years, but none could capture the charm of the Sheridan House Inn or the wonderful service I experienced. My only disappointment is that I couldn't stay longer!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Julie F
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband and I spent 4 nights at Sheridan Inn in Williams and could not have been looked after any better. Our hosts were very attentive and helpful and always considered their clients. Our room was beautiful, comfortable and stylishly furnished and breakfast was excellent with a good choice. We would highly recommend staying here and wish Claire and Nick all the best for the future

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RachelSteve
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My husband and I visited Williams for a birthday weekend and we really enjoyed our stay at this B&B. Our hosts graciously made dinner reservations for us at the Red Raven and we were pleased to be seated at the window seat. Our room was very comfortable, great linens and skincare products from Elemis. It was also a nice surprise to have a birthday card and wine for our celebration weekend. Breakfast was great; french pressed coffee was a plus! Thank you for the wonderful weekend in Williams.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband and I visited Sheridan House Inn on our way to San Diego for our wedding. It was our first experience with a Bed and Breakfast.

We were running late due to a trip to the Grand Canyon, and the owners were more than willing to let us check in late. The husband was very friendly! The room was very nice and clean. Though, our water got cold fairly quickly. The breakfast was tasty and having french press coffee was definitely a nice treat! Having free water and coffee/hot cocoa in the room was also a nice touch.

And thank you Nick and Claire for the wine! That was a lovely surprise.

We would got back again, but we would go when it was warmer out so we could enjoy the nice scenery and patio. We did not know what to expect since this was our first time at a B&B. We enjoyed it and would visit again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Claire K, Owner at Sheridan House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thanks for your feedback & kind words. We are so pleased that we helped make your first B & B experience was a positive one. We do apologize if your hot water ran out sooner than expected. To improve water flow & pressure for our guests when showering we recently had water pumps installed in both of our buildings. These are a great success as our showers now have great pressure but as a result we identified an issue with the dedicated water heater to the room you stayed in. It is smaller than the rest & the increased flow caused it to use up the hot water more quickly. This is now being addressed & a larger heater installed that will eliminate the issue.
We hope you will come back & see us again & wish you every happiness in your new life together.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

The place is nice, but the staff isn't too friendly. The owners are a married couple: husband is very nice and friendly, but the wife is not so customer friendly. If there is a customer complaint, she doesn't really listen, she just talks and has an answer for everything. Don't think she's got accustomed to the US "the customer is always right" sort of thing. The quality of the place is great, food takes forever to arrive because it's freshly made and short-staffed, and you don't get to choose where you sit (if you go with a larger family, don't expect to sit together). It was okay, but we will not go back. One waitress was pretty rude and when it was brought to the owner's attention (wife) she wasn't too friendly about it. No one in my group was satisfied with the customer service. I've stayed at a significantly less "fancy" place with nicer and more accommodating staff members. Like I said, it was nice, but don't expect friendliness or good customer service.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank SabinaSP
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My friends & I stayed two separate nights during our re-organized trip to the Grand Canyon & Grand Canyon West. Clair & Nick were very accommodating!!! And we were very flakey guests. The house is beautiful, our rooms were perfectly appointed and the breakfast was worth waking up to.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends