Stayed for 2 nights while we went to see the Grand Canyon and liked it so much, stayed another night. The hotel has a nice pool, big hot tub and a great fire pit. Would stay again in a second. Really enjoyed the hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inn of Williams is a full service hotel featuring 80 rooms with an elevator, a complimentary breakfast buffet, guest laundry on each floor, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, relaxing fire pit, surrounded by beautiful mature landscape of forest. Included in our lobby area and marketplace is a full service Kachina Lounge, relaxing getaway with top shelf liquors, cordials, tap beer including local brews. In our Marketplace we proudly present Entertainment year-round. The Western View Steakhouse, is where our Locals celebrate special events, such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, and a gathering place of Friends, for a good time. The menu reflects an ambiance of relaxation while suggesting varieties of Steaks, Chicken choices, Lamb chops, Barbeque ribs, Seafood specials, Salads and Authentic Mexican entrees, of Nachos, Ceviche, Enchiladas, Tacos, Fajitas and more...yes meaning desserts. Just plan to stay, dine with us, use our amenities... and check it all out! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams Hotel Williams
- Best Western Hotel Williams
- Best Western Williams
- Williams Best Western