Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Norris Inn(Williams)
Westerner Motel(Williams)
1,795 results
All reviewsfire pitbest westernsgrand canyonlive musicbiscuits and gravylounge areapine treeshot tubgift shopincluded breakfastgreat place to stayno elevatorhot breakfastoff the highwaywould stay here againvery nice hotelshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel is in line with what you would expect for a Best Western but with a nicer lobby. The hotel is not new (as stated by other reviewers) but it has been refurbished. The refurbishment consisted of new paint, new carpet and new bedding. The bathrooms have not been refurbished. The wall paper is peeling off in the bathroom and the fixtures have not been changed, showing some rust and stains in places.

Our room smelled bad (room 121). We were not able to distinguish if it was a moldy smell or cigarrette smell. From what I understand, all rooms are now non-smoking. But sometimes, the smell is hard to get rid off even after refurbishing. We moved to another room and the problem was solved. My in-laws were with us and their room did not smell. Maybe we were just unlucky with the 1st room.

The hotel is not walking distance to shops and restaurants. It is also too far to walk to the Williams Grand Canyon Train station if this is part of your vacation plan (well worth it). The hotel does not offer a shuttle service to the train station.

This hotel does not have an indoor pool. Leave your swimsuits at home in the winter. Breakfast was acceptable with eggs, sausages, toasts, waffles, cereals and some pastries. This hotel is satisfactory if you like nice and quiet and don't mind driving to town.

Room Tip: Avoid room 121
Reviewed 14 November 2013

The rooms are a nice size, beds very good, food and breakfast, Internet all very good. The only minor complaint, desk clerk was unfriendly, but efficient, and we could hear the cook and waitresses gibbering all through our somewhat pricey dinner, but overall, extremely good!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2013

By far, the nicest accommodations in Williams. It is new, clean and QUIET. Friendly staff, immaculate rooms. Highly recommended. There are some really shabby motels in Williams and this one is not one of those. Big no smoking policy, which is fine with me. No stinky rooms!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I just got back to Brazil after travelling 45 days by car in the US. I have a Best Western loyalty card, so I try as frequently as possible to stay ato ne of the Best Western Plus hotel from this chain. My experience with the Best Western Plus at Williams, Arizona, was definetely one of the best ever with this chain. Wether you are simply in transit or in town visiting the Grand Canyon South Rim, the Best Western Plus of Williams, Arizona, is an excellent choice. Very well located, at the heart of the legendary Historic Route 66, this hotel is well decorated, clean, very confortable and cozy. It offers fun entertainement such as a lounge with live music, a good restaurant, a gift shop, and very friendly staff. On both times I stayed there, on my way to California and on my return, I arrived very late in the evening, and had frindly staff waiting for me there. I had hauled a big U-Haul triler with my Cherokee, and found that the parking premises is very safe. I enjoyed every aspecto f this hotel. I strongly recommend id it, be it a business trip, a overnight stop to move on the next day, or if the Grand Canyon South Rim is your destination. Congratulations to management and staff at the Best Western Plus od Williams, Arizona!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The setting and the hotel/motel itself are beautiful. The staff was helpful and welcoming. The room was more than we expected, and everything worked and was comfortable. The restaurant is excellent: the food, delicious; the wait staff friendly, helpful and attentive. Definitely a place I will recommend to friends and family. Thank you, Best Western of Williams!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western