“BEST WESTERN AT WILLIAMS AZ”

Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Williams
SD, United States
“BEST WESTERN AT WILLIAMS AZ”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Upon my arrival went to the frontt desk, and every body 92) there appeared extremly bussy. There was no one else. I presented my reservation after greeting the personnel there but no one looked at me and my daughter. I heard the okder gentlemen saying in a undertaker voice: " I need your DL and CC." I asked if there is a manager on site. I felt a discriminating attitude. The same staff person said, without seen me said: there is none. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BW_PLUS_of_Williams, Owner at Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for your honest review and perceptions of the front desk staff. There is absolutely no excuse for a staff member to make you feel discrimination. We are so sorry. We will use this review in our training sessions to improve this type of behavior. Be safe in your journeys.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
Bullhead City
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We booked a double queen room for one night as part of a vacation with my granddaughters. The staff was very friendly and helpful, finding us a rollaway bed that I had not previously requested. The room was okay, but the air conditioning did not seem to keep the room very cool. My teenage granddaughter used the gym facility, which was small but adequate. My ten-year-old granddaughter loved the outdoor pool and spa, which were both good sized and very nice. The outdoor patio area with the open fire pit was especially inviting in the evening, with several people toasting marshmallows over the fire. Breakfast was good (buffet style typical of this type of hotel). The location was very nice, in the trees on a hillside just outside of Williams proper, but very accessible to both the town and Interstate 40. It was overall a good experience, and I would recommend it to families traveling with kids.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our hotel...we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and advise other travelers to stay with us. Glad your experience was positive.
Hoquiam, Washington
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stayed at the Best Western over the 4th of July weekend. Great stay, pleasant staff, delicious steak house dinners and morning breakfasts! Nice outdoor pool and patio with marshmallows for the kids to roast. Have stayed at many Best Westerns across the United States but this was by far the best. Did I mention the steak house???? One of the best meals ever!

Room Tip: Ground floor is the most accessible as there are no elevators.
2 Thank ron b
Thank you for the outstanding review...we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and meals with us, we really strive to please our guests and show that we really care. Hope to see you again real soon.
glen rose tx
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The Best Western Plus was a relaxing and comfortable stay. Lou turned what could of been a nightmare mistake into a dream catching experience. Wish I would not have made the date mistake on my reservation and spent the two nights that I had planned.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BW_PLUS_of_Williams, Owner at Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you will return again,soon.
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I booked this hotel based on the reviews. I've travelled quite a bit and my expectations are realistic, so I don't understand the high excellent reviews. This is an average hotel. I have no experience with the other hotels in the area and have no basis to judge relative value.

Location makes this hotel a great option for visitors to Grand Canyon National Park. I expected the staff to be better informed on this this, and other nearby attractions. Trip advisor was more helpful in finding interesting sites.

I brought my puppy with me and stayed in a "pet-friendly" room. This is my first stay in a "pet-friendly" room and I was pleased with the absence of "animal" smell. Based on the per-night cost however, the room could be better prepared. The curtain hooks were not properly attached, the refrigerator was soiled, and there was no in-room microwave. A small community microwave is located in the laundry room. Also, the pool and enclosed pool area is quite small...literally can accommodate one family (5 person).
It was an average hotel.

Room Tip: You can get a military discount if you book the room as a rewards member.
1 Thank Tanya G
BW_PLUS_of_Williams, Owner at Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
We thank you for taking your personal time and commenting about your stay with us . We are sorry that you did not enjoy your entire stay and that you felt our hotel was average. We take great pride in our hotel and would suggest that in future stays at any hotel, if you are dissatisfied, you should ask for the General Manager to help solve some of your disappointments. Again, we are truly sorry and apologize for your unfulfilled expectations.
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We spent only 2 nights in this hotel out of our 16 day holiday in US visiting LA, San Francisco, San Diego and Grand Canyon. We stayed in 3 Best Western hotels throughout our holiday and this was by far the nicest!
The location was fantastic with the wooded area at the back. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms cosy. The best thing of the hotel was the atmosphere during the evening with live music (which was very good and the performer joined us for a drink during his break and kept us well entertained), great food, great atmosphere and then chilling out in the back around the fire pit listening to sounds of the night with a beer and good comany! Really hope to visit again sometime in the future as this hotel really left us with great memories.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank nird
WOW! Thank you for your wonderful statements about our hotel. It sounds like you were very impressed and that is what we want to hear. Thank you for staying with us and we are happy that you will visit us again...someday!
Lorain, Ohio
Reviewed 2 July 2014

this hotels is one of the best places I ever stayed at.the staff was fantastic the hotel it self is beautiful and the rooms where great.they have a restaurant that the food is very good.and the best part of this place is the live entertainment.Omar puts on a great show for the evening he is a very nice person who will visit with you during his breaks.this place I will ever remember and stay here again.thanks best western and thanks Omar.

Room Tip: any room is good
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank conairs2
Thank you for all your wonderful, complimentary comments...we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and are wanting to visit again. I will pass on the compliments to Omar...we truly believe he is a great entertainer and so "people friendly" a true asset to our hotel. We will be waiting for your next visit. Be safe in your journeys.