“Terrible”

Budget Host Inn Williams
Ranked #28 of 30 Hotels in Williams
Reviewed 28 May 2011

Me and my fiance stayed in the Budget Host Inn for one night well coming back from the Grand Canyon well when we first walked in to the motel we could tell that the receptionst did not like Americans whatsoever she was very rude i simply asked why it was $80 for one night and she said because of taxes she was not friendly in the least. she would not give us a one bedroom so we got 2 bedroom non smoking room The room was disguising the carpet was dirty as well as the bathroom there were holes is the bathroom and closet walls the floor was sticky the room smelled of mold and musk. The beds were very hard the comforter look dirty like it had been a while since it had been throughly washed luckly we brought our own pillows,blanket and towel. The bathroom window rattled all night making it very difficult to get any slepp the cleaning lady banged on our door at 9am even though check out wasn't until 11am and when me and my fiance packed some of our stuff and put it in our veichle the receptionst locked us out...

• Stayed: May 2011

Reviewed 28 May 2011

Me and my fiance stayed at Budget Host Inn for one night coming back from the Grand Canyon. The receptionst was very rude not helpful and not friendly what so ever she charged us $80 for one night would not give us a one bedroom. The room was disguising it didn't look like it had been cleaned in quite a while the carpet was dirty as well as the bathroom there were holes in the bathroom and closet. the bathroom window rattled all night which made it difficult to sleep. The cleaning lady banged on our door at 9am even though check out wasn't until 11am when me and my fiance packed up some of our stuff and put it in our veichle the receptionst locked us out we had to ask the cleaning lady if she could unlock our door since our key didn't seem to work i would not recommened this place it's a rip off and the service is horrible...

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 3 May 2011

Despite the cheap price, do NOT stay here!
The room we got was dirty, but since we were on a low budget trip, we decided to take anyway. we thought we could survive for one night.....well, we did survive and got a visit from BED BUGS!
Once we saw one we called the receptionist, who said: "yes, it s a bed bug, but dont worry is dead!!".
We left the motel right away, got money back and very few apologize!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2011

The owners are very rude and NOT American Friendly. I called several times to confirm my reservation she hung up on me 2X and put me to voicemail the 3rd time. Finally got through and she was very rude. Rooms were falling apart and carpet was disgusting. For your best interest to spend a couple more dollars than to be disrespected by people who make American money but HATE AMERICANS. I have never been treated with such disrespect as these people treated my family.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2010

We had a hard time finding a hotel for the night. So we got lucky because they only had two rooms left. We were given room ten. It was really run down. Very old and muskie. To get to the point both beds are infested with flea and ticks. There was four of us. We got ate up. I woke up early to go to the bathroom an noticed alot of flea bites. And I found like four different sized ticks on me. I woke up everyone immediately so they all could check. Samething with everyone. Tons of flea bites an acouple ticks. We pulled the covers off the beds an the mattresses we covered in fleas and ticks. I went straight to management. Which he wasn't awake at 8am. Once I was able to get ahold of management, I was told I would receive 33.66 of the 67.33 we paided for the room. Nothing was said to me, I was given back the money and told to have a good day.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed 8 August 2010

We waited to late to book a room in the area and got stuck staying here. It was Saturday so the rate was a little higher at $70. The hotel is old and in poor condition. We had one rag that had many holes in it and there were roaches in the room. The pillows were flat and not very comfortable. I would recommend booking a room elsewhere!

Reviewed 17 April 2010

Stayed just for one night. Got a rate of $52/night including tax, so went in not expecting much. Was pretty good, 1 king bed - pretty comfortable, cable, microwave, air conditioning, free wireless internet connection and fridge. The room was spotless and was in a good part of town (opposite Dairy Queen).

If you are going to the Grand Canyon south rim, keep in mind it is about 45 miles south of the canyon. If you want to stay closer to the canyon there is a town called "Valle" when we drove past there were rooms going for $49/night.

Overall a good experience, considering the price being so cheap!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends