“I found this hotel to be loud. No elevator and very small...” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Williams

Days Inn Williams
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Williams

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Kingman, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

My daughter and I came to Williams to visit Bearizona. My first stop was to try the Best Western which I mind you wanted 179.00 for one night. I then proceeded to the Days Inn. I work in the Hotel business and I knew Days Inn were cheap and not very good quality so expectations were not very high. Walking in to the hotel I noticed how nice everything was and the Front Desk Agent was very nice and helpful. I paid 70 dollars and some change and I wasn't expecting much but once I walked in the room I was shocked on how nice everything was. The furniture was sleek and new and the bed was wonderful. I couldn't believe the quality of the room especially coming form a Days Inn. There was even a note on the bed from the Owners of the Hotel encouraging feedback and trying to make your stay as wonderful as possible. I also did not expect much from the breakfast but there was eggs and sausage and all of the other little pastries and my favorite yogurt with granola. We ended up staying two night s and I know if I am every in Williams in need of a room I will for sure be stopping here.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
      Location
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Sally O, Owner at Days Inn Williams, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
We are so proud to read such a kind review! You are right, Days Inn is an economy brand hotel, but our goal at the Days Inn of William is to be so much more than a typical economy brand hotel and your review lets me know it shows.

We have added all new deluxe pillow top mattresses, luxury linen packages, new furniture, flat screen HD televisions with over 100 channels, fridge/microwaves in each room, granite surrounds, with upgraded bathrooms, and many more upgrades throughout the property, all in an effort to being the nicest Days Inn on the west coast.

We thank you for the chance to serve you and hope to see you again soon,

Norfolk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Stopped here on a whim after the Grand Canyon, got to the front desk and Katy couldn't of been any nicer.

Offered suggestions for food, directions and sorted us out for our rooms in a fun yet professional manner.

Lovely rooms, comfy beds, big bathrooms. Almost felt like a 5 star!

Would absolutely stay here again, plus the pool & spa is so good after a trip to the canyon!

Don't miss breakfast! Lots of choice of hot & cold food!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Sally O, Owner at Days Inn Williams, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
How wonderful to hear you were very pleased during your stay with us at the Days Inn of Williams, Arizona. We are all working very hard to make many upgrades to the property during our renovations. We listen to each guest's review and use them as a tool to give our guests a superior experience during their stay with us.

Please come back and stay with us again soon, and tell your friends about us.

Atwater, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

We also stayed here on a trip to the Grand Canyon.This was an extremely clean hotel. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room was extremely clean. There was a very good breakfast offered with excellent, helpful staff members to assist you with whatever you needed. The pool is inside and there was a laundry inside as well that was available for use. This was one of the best hotels we've ever had the pleasure to stay at. Would do it again without any reservations.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Shotgunn1951
Sally O, Owner at Days Inn Williams, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you paid us the ultimate compliment that you will stay with us again if in the area! Our goal is to have each guest want to come back, and we are most appreciative that you will!

Thanks again, we truly appreciate all of your feedback and look forward to seeing you again!