Westerner Motel
Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$145
Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$142
ComfortInn
Days Inn Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$104
US$248
US$223
US$145
US$120
RodewayInn
Grand Canyon Hotel(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$85
Canyon Motel & RV Park(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$105
Highlander Motel(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
El Rancho Motel(Williams)
US$96
US$245
All reviewsgrand canyonthe wi fiin townbeds were comfortablewesternersmicrowavewhistlestrainlinensaz
Reviewed 1 April 2010

We had reserved one room and switched to a 2-room suite with 3 queen-size beds to accommodate parents and adult children. We were please to find a microwave and refrigerator, as well as clean and comfortable beds -- and as much space as we had in the fancy resort where we'd just been for a wedding.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2010

If you're looking for low rates lodging the the Grand Canyon area - this is a good choice. Don't expect to get a suite, but just comfortable bed, refrigerator, microwave, hot water, and well working AC.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2009

The Westener was in a great location, and I guess if all you wanted to do was spend one night and then be on your way the next morning, it was a bargain. The room was very small, the shower stall was VERY VERY small and there was no room to put your toilet articles except a shelf over the toilet. It was fairly clean, but I did have to ask that they clean the mold out of the shower stall. The continental breakfast was coffee and a cookie. All in all my suggestion would be to spend the extra $20 and stay somewhere else. I wish we had.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scfarm
Reviewed 12 September 2009

I've been on holiday in US for three weeks and in these weeks this was badest motel.
An indian family runs the show here and they don't really seem to care about their guests, very un interested. Overall the whole motel is very unclean, especially the bathroom (old, small an very unclean).
They pretent to have an internet cafe but this is not true, you can use the internet at the frontdesk for very high rates...
The town of williams is a bit a sad place (did they make a horror movie over here??), better drive 30 miles more to Flagstaff.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MadLuc
Reviewed 9 August 2009

I had a bad feeling about this place since we first stepped into the office. The owner (man, seemingly from India), was arguing with an Asian family about what room he would allowed them to rent. Apparently they wanted to have 5 people into a 4-person room. The owner was determined to get his way a treated them awful. I understand he wanted to enforce his business' regulations, but when that family left, all he did was talk bad about them. " The Chinese and my people; they're all liars!." he said. He went on and on about it while we got checked in.

The room was lame too. old furniture and appliances. It was all cramped inside and dusty, and the bed awfully uncomfortable. everything was truly depressing. The worst was the towels which were all different textures and tones of dirty. I didn't dare to use them.

At night we got woken up by a spider crawling on my boyfriends arm and later by the train which was real loud from our location. We were itchy all night thinking that it was psychologically caused by thinking about the spider.

We left the place extra early to end the nightmare, but the nightmare didn't let us go. It was all real; apparently BEDBUGS feasted on me while we stayed at that motel. I have the worst bumps I've had in my entire life and the itching is nearly unbearable. YOU DON'T WANT TO STAY IN THAT PLACE I assure you.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple