Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon Area
US$167
US$150
RodewayInn
Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$134
Days Inn Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$129
Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$143
ComfortInn
US$123
US$246
US$234
The Lodge On Route 66(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$156
Highlander Motel(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
Hotwire.com
Canyon Motel & RV Park(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$105
Agoda.com
El Rancho Motel(Williams)
US$90
All reviewsgrand canyonthe breakfast areawafflesroom was cleanstayed for nightsmini fridgebudget hotelquiet locationwould stay here againroute townfirst floora great staysouth rimfree breakfastmistysuper8cereal
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I recently stayed at this budget motel. The price was affordable but I would have rather payed more per night to stay at a nicer motel in town. The room was dated and needs to be remodeled, it looks like furniture you would find in your grandmothers house. The room appeared clean but I was skeptical because of how old everything was and there was hair in the shower upon our arrival. The ac unit was very loud, dirty and super old. The beds were extremely low. The pillows were flat, there wasn't a proper comforter it was more like a thin decorative sheet. There was not a proper fitted sheet but instead a sheet just laid across the mattress to cover it. The mattresses are the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in and left me with an awful back ache. Sleeping on air mattress while camping is much more comfortable than sleeping on those beds. The continental breakfast all tasted horrible. I know you can't expect much from a continental breakfast but I've stayed at other motels with a much better continental breakfast. The back parking lot was very dark and had no lights, making it very creepy at night. This is a budget motel but I would seriously consider increasing your budget to stay at a much better place.

• Stayed: March 2014
Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

The lodging industry has been hit by economic crunches just as much as every other branch of business. However we have re-invested every available cent into remodeling as many rooms as possible, including new flat screen t.v.'s with Hi Def systems, updating bathrooms, and redesigning public areas such as halls, the breakfast room and the lobby. Sorry you did not get one of the newly remodeled rooms.
The housekeepers clean every bathtub with a bleach solution, and then wipe them down with clean towels, so I'm sorry if a couple of stray hairs accidently got left behind. We use all flat sheets for our beds, but we do not just "lay them across the mattress", we tuck them in firmly and properly. The back parking lot is totally lit up, so I'm not sure what you mean by "no lights" since it obviously has lights or guests would not be able to see to get to their rooms. We offer all of the Super 8 required "SUPER START" breakfast foods, so I'm not sure what you did not like about those approved foods. We offer coffee, tea, orange juice, apple juice, 2 % milk, hot chocolate, white and wheat toast with butter, jelly, peanut butter and honey, cinnamon rolls, instant oatmeal, donuts, yogurt, cold cereals, apples and fresh hot waffles. Not sure what you were expecting for a free continental breakfast. I'm glad you thought the price was affordable.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Room was very clean and furnished nicely. I was disappointed that there was no fridge and I needed more plug-ins. Otherwise, the room was perfect for our stay. The breakfast was ample...no eggs. The ladies who checked us in and out were very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and our front desk employees were friendly and helpful. Super 8 does not offer eggs with the free Super Start breakfast.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

A comfortable and friendly hotel with good service and pleasant breakfast facilities. It's location in Williams is the gateway to the Grand Canyon and the Grand Canyon Train (also recommended) but it's otherwise a small country town to be taken as it comes. The hotel is good value for money and is warmly recommended. If I HAD to look for faults the aircon was a bit noisy but ok, and the internet connection procedure needs better explanation. I'd book there again

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank John M
Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thanks a lot for the nice review. I hope you will stay with us if you visit the Grand Canyon again.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is the second time we have stayed here. But I couldn't find that I had reviewed it being here the first time. It is a nice average clean motel. There are really no bells and whistles. It is quiet and well stocked with all that a traveler could expect, beds are good. Not a fancy breakfast nor eating are..

Room Tip: No tips for rooms, it is what it is.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business. Please stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Hotel is basic but clean, lots of parking. Wouldn't open pool for us which was disappointing. Town 2 min drive or 10/15 min walk along main road it's worth a look had some good food. Breakfast was fine. One hour from canyon up straight road

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Thanks for your review. You were kidding about the pool, right? Because our pool is outdoors, and the temperatures have been in the 20s and 30s at night and the 40s and 50s during the day for the past several weeks. Some nights dropped down into the teens. We advertise a seasonal pool and right now it has a cover on it for the winter, and has 12 inches of snow on top of the cover.