1,249 results
All reviews free popcorn grand canyon pizza hut hot tub south rim doc freeway route gas
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed here with by children for one night. The rooms was average and was fine for a one night stay. Rates were reasonable for a weeknight. The rooms were clean. We didn't take advantage of the pool as we had arrived late and were tired from a long day. Hot tub was out of order (sign posted on door to the indoor pool area). Close to down town and right off of the I-40.

My only truly negative comment is that upon check-out I was told that the system was down and they would email me my receipt, which is fine. However, when I checked my account a few days later I discovered they not only charged me what was on my receipt, but there was a second separate charge for almost 80.00! Called the hotel and they told me they couldn't credit the money back to me because there was no record of me being charged that second charge. So now I have to go through the process of disputing the charge through the bank. She did tell me that they would tell the bank that they have no record of the charge so that I can get it back that way! Really?!? Try not charging someone more than once!

Overall it is a good hotel for the value/location, just make sure they don't charge you for a room you didn't use.

Date of stay: April 2014
1  Thank Leola B
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I am a very wary traveler when booking inexpensive overnight hotels for fear of tragic results from not paying more. Ramada Williams was an excellent value for our overnight stay. We had NO problems at check-in or check out!. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating and informative. Other travelers were using the restaurant & bar Doc Holidays but we went into town and enjoy the Mexican Sports Bar. Room was very clean, all in working order, huge LCD TV with great picture. AC/hearer worked but they are window units and some noise will be expected. No noise noticed from neighbor's rooms. Indoor pool not used, and unfortunately hot tub was out of order!

Reservation was made thru the chain website with senior rate offered. Double queen reserved and was held. Would recommend others visiting the Grand Canyon area that using this hotel for a lot less than other properties can be a savings.

I would return to this property again.

Room tip: Use Ramada Web site for booking, call and confirm you needs. Be pleasant and most people enjoy helping others.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We got into the hotel and its a basic hotel. Really no extras but nothing to complain about either. We went down to Doc Hollidays and sat in the back bar which was great! Had the whole thing to ourselves. We played pool for hours and talked to the bartender for awhile. He put on the ncaa games for us too. Lots of fun! We werent there long enough to check out much at the hotel but everything seemed clean.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2014

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My reservation through Expedia was for 2 Queen beds, clearly labeled so on my itinerary which I had printed and brought with me. When we arrived at the hotel, we were given a room with a king size bed - not acceptable. Back at the reception desk, the receptionist by the name of Christina essentially said that this was our fault for making the reservation through a third party. She was patronizing, rude and kept interrupting us. We asked to see the manager, and it turned out she was the manager. Worst hotel staff I have ever seen. She then said that there were no rooms with 2 queen beds, and in fact the hotel was completely booked for the night. But of course she was lying and in the end we got the room. Avoid this rude person, avoid Ramada Williams/Grand Canyon that employs such a rude person.

3  Thank TwoContinents