Ramada Williams/Grand Canyon Area
Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$167
Travelocity
Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
US$159
US$155
La Quinta
US$71
Days Inn Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$108
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$89
RodewayInn
The Lodge On Route 66(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$156
Grand Canyon Railway Hotel(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$179
Highlander Motel(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Travelocity
1,106 results
All reviewsfree popcornpizza hutsmall townsouth rimdocfreewayroutesnow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2008

We checked in along with my mom, sister and their families. Check in was a nightmare. My mom had booked all the rooms on the first floor together. They had us on the second floor seperated. When I asked about an elevator, they didnt have one and we have a baby, stroller, etc. They teenager working the counter gave my mom a dissmisive attitude as did the manager onsight. When my mom said she would call Holiday inn corporate - wow, there were rooms on the first floor for us.

The llinens were laundered in something so cheep it gave me and my son a rash. The hotel needs major updating as there were only two doors in each room, total.

We ate breakfast at the buffett the first morning. Totally unsanitory as the utensils were falling into the food, people were then forced to grab food with their hands. The covers on the food were broken and sliding into other food. The one waitress was covering all the tables was overworked and therefor very snappy. I tried to get a bannana for my toddler and was snapped at because she didnt have a bannana, I didnt even finish my sentence before she snapped off at me.

The hotel was cheep for the Polar Express which is fantastic, so if you want cheep, you are getting what you pay for. It did its job in providing a roof over our head, a great pool and spa for the kids, and a warm place to sleep. Thats about it.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Sunshineafterrain
Reviewed 15 November 2008

We had to change our travel plans at the last minute and this hotel was able to fit our needs. Older hotel that needs to be updated. The rooms are ok but there is no elevator. Alot of problems with the electronic door cards. The hotel restaurant is over-priced for the quality of the food. Ice maker was not working and had to go to hotel kitchen to get ice.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2008

The hotel is okay. It is dated and worn with no elevators but clean. It is just off the highway so a bit noisy. I wouldnt have bothered writing a review if it werent for the staff.....The staff was a bit lazy. They seemed inconvenienced by the guests and were more intersted in their personal conversations. The people working in the gift shop shared the same apathy. ....overall - - unpleasant- couldnt wait to check out.....

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2008

The room was clean. Staff was nice.

None of the extras I have gotten used to at other hotels.
Only 1 pack of coffee left in the room for 2 nights. Had reserved 3 nights. left after 2. Had a room on the 2nd floor. No elevator, had to tote everything up the stairs, with no assistance. It was the most expensive hotel we stayed in in our 8 night trip. I feel the cost didnt meet the quality of the stay.

The first day I was there, no coffee at all in the lobby. the next morning I asked if they provided coffee.The answer was yes,
some one must not have done their job the day before. The stay didnt include the free breakfast i have been accustomed to.

We left early and got another hotel..disappointed

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 4 April 2008

If you are looking for a fancy hotel, this one is not for you. The rooms look straight out of the 1980's with worn carpet and furnishings. Lots of families with children were around and therefore it was slightly noisy. The best thing about this hotel was price - it was not expensive. This definitely was not one of my favorites.

Stayed: March 2008