“good value”

Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon
Ranked #10 of 30 Hotels in Williams
Reviewed 16 April 2014

we stayed here while visiting the grand canyon. We found that it was quite noisey as we could hear people above us. Try to get the top floor but note you will have to use the stairs. One thing i must mention is we stayed for two nights so while we were out after our first night stay we put a dnd on the door. We thought we did not need house keeping as we had enough towels. When we return to our room our bed was made and new towel put up. Sounds silly to complain but find it strange to have housekeeping when we had the dnd sign on door. Not sure if this is a common thing to do. What happens if i was sleeping and did not hear the knock. Would be embarrassing for everyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for your review. I do apologize for the slip up on the part of our room attendants. This issue has been addressed. I do want to thank you for bring it to our attention and we will work to eliminate all problems such as these.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon

Reviewed 15 April 2014

As a Choice Rewards customer we stayed here on our way back from the Grand Canyon for the next day's visit to Bearizona in Williams, AZ. Rooms were clean, bed was great and all though our room was facing I40 we did not hear much traffic noise. I checked in at 3:00 PM and was told I had a 2nd floor room, due to physical restrictions I asked to be move to the first floor but was told they were all reserved. I am sure if the desk clerk was on the ball (NOT LAZY) he could have made arrangements. We did not put up a fuss and drug our way up the inside stairs. The morning free breakfast as expected (you get what you pay for) was kind of a joke, low quality and a mob scene from 6:30 to 9:30 AM, so we checked Tripadvisor for a local breakfast shop and was better off for it. Would probably stay here again due to the convenient location and eat elsewhere again.

Room Tip: Inside room access, request downstairs north side room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Traveler, I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to get a 1st floor room during your stay with us. Due to being near the Grand Canyon, we fill our rooms quite often and occasionally we're unable to accommodate 1st floor rooms. I have addressed this issue with the staff and we are making sure we do everything we can to accommodate requests such as this. I thank you for your review and we'll work harder to make each stay comfortable.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Nice clean good breakfast friendly staff!! We got a great dean with the hotel coupon offer... no elevator.Stayed here on the way to the Grand Canyon. Nice renovated room, nice breakfast NO SMOKING would stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the wonderful review Ruth. We hope you had a blast at the Grand Canyon.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

It didn't seem to be too bad (except for the noise coming from the floor above, due to squeaky parquet floor), until the day after, when I woke up with my back itching. I didn't give it much attention at first, but during the day I started realizing that my legs, feet, back and arms were covered with tiny red stings, that still itch now after 5 days!

Furthermore, I find it ridiculous that they don't have an email address for contact. I tried to use the one provided in my reservation just to find out that it doesn't work, and I don't have the slightest intention to pay additional money to call them from abroad to make a formal complaint!

To be avoided!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LidiaMad
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Lidia, I do apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. I wish we would have know that you had issues on your stay. I did however, call in my pest control tech and he was able to determine that there were no traces of bed bugs in the room. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Stayed here on the way to the Grand Canyon. Nice renovated room, nice breakfast- although we had to wait 15 minutes for a table, convenient location. Staff was friendly and helpful. I did notice that the exterior door to our building did not really latch all the way.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dean R

Dean, we really appreciate the review you posted and the feedback you gave. I want to assure you that we've fixed the problem with the door not latching. I'm also pleased to hear our helpful staff here at Grand Canyon Quality Inn was able to assist you with your needs.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Could not be more pleased, had a coupon from "Hotel Coupons" made it an awesome price, it was actually half of what we paid the night before at a different motel, which was also great, but hey the $$ difference ... They have done extensive renovations , \NO SMOKING allowed awesome feature.
Clean, comfortable room,front desk very genuine & helpful.. Full breakfast delicious
Give this place a try since renovations,& new management, you will be impressed
From B.C. Vancouver Island, Canada

Room Tip: Just ask politely what your needs are
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CobbleHillMar

We appreciate your kind review. We're always happy when we know travelers enjoyed their stay with us at Grand Canyon Quality Inn. We're also pleased to hear you've noticed the changes we've been making. We hope the rest of your trip was just as good.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This was a vacation for our granddaughter who just turned 21! We stopped here after visiting Grand Canyon. It was a convenient and relaxing stay. Good location and great free breakfast served. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the review traveler. We're happy you enjoyed your stay at Grand Canyon Quality Inn and we hope your granddaughter enjoyed her birthday trip.