“Shrimp Fajitas”

Add it.
Cocina De Dominguez
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Page, Arizona
“Shrimp Fajitas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Its tough to find a good meal in Window Rock. I survive on their shrimp Fajitas - LOTS of shrimp - like a couple dozen quarter sized ones. I ask them not to season the shrimp - they put a LOT of pepper and chile on them if I don't ask for them plain. Be careful with other stuff though. Once had an order of enchiladas that seemed like they forgot to microwave it...

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Riverkilt

Kansas City
“Love this Place !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

We've been taking our church groups here for many years as a special treat when we're in Window Rock working at Window Rock United Methodist Church. Our teams always love it. Here are some highlights: The service is always excellent. They work really hard, are nice, and constantly fill our drinks. They are very accommodating of our large groups (sometimes as many as 20-22 people). The food is really good.

• Visited March 2013
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
“Great service, mediocre food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

If a Mexican restaurant has a stuffed sopapilla option, this is what I will always order, and what I use to judge a new location's food. Unfortunately, this location's version fell short of my expectations. First, let me say my waiter was top notch, and service was excellent. At his suggestion, the red sauce was hotter, so I ordered the red stuffed sopa. Chips and salsa were delivered quickly. The chips tasted fresh, and while fairly mild, and way too cold for my liking, the taste was clean and fresh. I knew I was in trouble when my entree arrived in less than 5 minutes. The best stuffed sopas are made to order, and can take some time. This was not the case. Even the cheese on top had not been properly melted. The red sauce was spicy...as promised. If you don't like hot, don't order the the red. Unfortunately, the filling was only luke warm, and looked like they had taken a Navajo taco and put then top of a sopa on it. Dried out beans, bland meat and random pieces of lettuce and tomato inside... (there was also a small pile of lettuce and tomato on the plate. The sopa was tough...which makes me think it was cooked earlier...much earlier, and most likely was simply fry bread. (yes, there is a big difference) The portion was ridiculously huge, so if your hungry, this might be perfect for you. Perhaps other dishes rate higher. I had somewhat higher expectations after reading the reviews. Service was great. Food was average, at best.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank ArizonaMountainTech
Denver, Colorado
“best Frito pie ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

I'll keep this short. I was excited to find Frito pie on the menu, and so that's what I had for lunch. It was delicious and huge and everything I wanted. I couldn't even finish it all. Service was a little "meh" but the food made up for it.

Visited July 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Best Food in Window Rock area if you like spicy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2013

This is an excellent New Mexican style restaurant (although technically in Arizona). Choices of red and green chile added the spicy hot that I love. Carne Burritos were the best on the menu. Very spicy, very tasty and very, very filling. The enchiladas are fantastic. The salsa that is served with pre-meal chips is excellent and spicy. The place is always busy at lunch, and it closes during the weekend. I must have eaten 6 meals there in my 14 day visit. Great food.

Visited February 2013