“Great Value, Clean, Very Friendly”
Review of Winslow Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Winslow
Winslow Inn
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
Reviewed 12 November 2012

A co-worker recommended this motel to me and asked me to give it a try next time I was in Winslow. I'm glad I did. The staff was very friendly. They made sure that I was satisfied with the room when I got there and I was satisfied when I checked out. The room was clean as well as the outside of the property. I was also very impressed by the value. Comfortable bed, microwave/refrigerator, fast wifi, small breakfast in the morning and convenient. I am giving this motel 5 stars because it is exactly what you would expect from a value motel. Don't get me wrong. This motel is not the Four Seasons and you shouldn't expect that but your not paying Four Seasons rates. There are nicer motels in Winslow but you are going to pay more. You get what you pay for and at $40 a night you should not be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ejt52

Reviewed 4 November 2012

This is an old Route 66 motel, which adds to its charm, and the very friendly owners readily let you preview the room to ensure it suits your needs/wants. If you want the newest and latest decor, keep moving on down the road and pay a lot more for it, but if you want a good place to sleep, catch the news, link to a wifi and feel safe while doing it, this place fills the bill at an economical price. The motel is directly across from the police station. Oh, and the motel also provides breakfast rolls, juice and coffee. What more can one ask for $39.99.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Nomad W
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Picked this place because I wanted a room where I could park right outside the room, and not have to lug my bags a long way. Was shown the room prior to registering to make sure it was acceptable. WIFI was the best I had on my whole trip. Was by far the least exspensive room I had on my trip. You get what you pay for. Overall was a decent value.

Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank lance623
Reviewed 2 September 2012

They go out of the ordinary to make you feel welcome. They always offer a peek at the room before you pay, so you can't go wrong. If you don't like what you see, go on down the road. We found the mattress comfortable and the room clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TravelHappyRRV
Reviewed 19 March 2012

If you need an inexpensive place to stay, this would be a good one. The staff were nice, breakfast adequate, price good. Don't expect too much and you will be satisfied.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Anknerfamily
Reviewed 14 September 2010

The friendly reception given at the desk more than makes up for the outward appearance of this hotel.

We stayed here last year and again this year, The manager checked the records and we were given the same rate as we paid last year.

If you want a ten star lodging pass it by as you won't be impressed but if you want a clean comfortable room with microwave and fridge and the most comfortable bed we have had this trip you get value for money.

Furniture and fittings are well used and our curtains were a bit frayed but we want to buy a bed for the night not the hotel!

Once again the manager asked us if we had any problems to let him know and would do anything to please us it seems.

Will be back next year.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank calimagna
Management response:Responded 30 September 2010

First of all I would like to Thank You for your support for the Winslow Inn, as an independent hotelier we value customer service; Therefore we value you , your comments and opinion. We learn great things form our Guest, we learn how our rooms are and what we can do to make it more enjoyable for the next visit. Please call us at 928-289-9389, We would love to hear more comments, concerns or questions that you may have. We would love to see your continued support for the Winslow Inn.

Ketan Bhatt
Winslow Inn
701 West Third ST.
Winslow, AZ 86047
928-289-9389

Reviewed 3 August 2010

I come to Winslow every September for the Standing on the Corner Festival and Winlsow Inn is the only place i stay at. For th past 3 years I have been comming. Every year i see something new like in 2009 they painted the entire hotel. I just made reservations for the 2010 festival and they told me now they offer continental breakfast in the morrning and they painted a large number of the room and cleaned up a lot. Can't wait to go back." This is the best and safest place in town.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple