Delta Motel
US$60
Orbitz.com
US$80
The Lodge(Winslow)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewselvis roommarilyn monroeharley davidsonmotor courtroad tripflat screenmicrowave and refrigeratornice sizeshort drivecerealbedsazinternet
Reviewed 9 January 2012

The innkeeper made my visit comfortable and welcome. The room is surpirsingly nice, Roger matched me up with the "Harley Davidson" room. This is a definately must see eclectic place that is what you would expect to find on Route 66. BTW I guess the eagles took that girl who was riding around on the "Flatbed Ford" that slowed down to take a look at them as I looked but couldn't find her.

Room Tip: Let the innkeeper match the room to your personality. There are several different themes, (Marylin Monroe, Cat Room, Harley Room)
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank 37Ktm950
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I travel to winslow often and decided to give delta motel a try. I am glad I did. The owners are Soooo nice and friendly. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. When I get there Chuck gives me a bottle of water and a muffin. He also helped me locate places in town. I will be back every time I am in Winslow..... This is the best place to stay!!!!

Room Tip: The Beatles room is perfect if your a non smoker, if your a smoker ask for the room with the Harley pictures!!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Christina W
Reviewed 26 July 2011

VERY afforable, clean rooms, when you first go to the office not sure what your going to get, but the staff is great,

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2011

This was a great place to stay in winslow, its clean, comfy and really well run.

Chuck and Joy are really lovely and we think that the value for money is incredible.

We would definitely stay again

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 29 May 2011

The owner was amazingly friendly, asking us to take water and a muffin to the room. He had great directions to restaurants and getting around town (the streets are all torn up for the holiday), and let us tour the rooms. We picked the Marilyn Monroe room - it's very bright and fun and very clean. Anyway, for the price ($45) we'd recommend it, if only to break the monotony of the chain hotels. Oh, and there's a sports bar right next door.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple