“Perfect Cup of Coffee!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Winslow
someplace
“Perfect Cup of Coffee!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

This place is great! Felt like I was walking in to someone's living room (not the decor, just the feel of it). My daughter ordered the Turtle since it is their signature drink; she asked for soy milk and the owner informed her they were out....sad sigh from daughter....then he says "but we do have almond milk"! I ordered a Red-eye and the coffee was perfect. We shared a freshly baked cinnamon roll. Yum.

Oh, and did I mention that the owner (I assume he is the owner) is very pleasant to look at?

One more thing- there was a cute dog hanging out in the patio area- make sure you stop to say 'hi' to him if he is the store-dog!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank teresa w

“So glad we stopped here!”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We stopped in Winslow to take a picture of us "standin' on a corner in Winslow, AZ", and we needed some coffee for our drive. We were greeted by a very friendly guy who answered our questions, and seemed happy to be there! I had the Mojo Turtle, which was one of the best drinks I've had, and my husband had an iced coffee, which was great. We decided to share some steak bites before we had our coffee, and those were delicious! The drinks were freshly prepared and made to order. Prices were great. I grabbed a bag of the chocolate covered espresso beans also...you can't pass those up. They were awesome! We left happy and refreshed. Great place!

• Visited December 2013
Surprise, Arizona
“Super fresh hot coffee and great bakery”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

On our way up to Canyon De Chelly and wanted a nice coffee stop. This is a small place but with lots of gusto. Not to mention real coffee mugs, very freshly brewed coffee. They did not have any decaf ready, but he made a pot for me, that is great customer service. Wanted just a little something to go with the java and tried the muffins, very tasty. It is a cute place decorated nice and super friendly staff and lots of locals go in here. So good we will be going back on our way to Albuquerque in Nov.

• Visited August 2013
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Oasis ”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped after a long morning's ride from Albuquerque and were so thankful for a freshly brewed strong cup of coffee! Great cinnamon buns also , and great service. Worth the stop .

Wauwatosa, WI
“Great Stop in Winslow”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We stopped in Winslow to see the "Standing on the Corner" statue.

It was morning, so we got a great latte and our grandson selected ice cream from the 16 or so flavors.

The walls were covered with pictures of the famous and not so famous patrons of this friendly shop.

The woman behind the counter was friendly and we left refreshed.

• Visited August 2013