“I have been here twice in the last 2 months, driving 3 hours to get there”
Review of Mojo Cafe

Mojo Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Winslow
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We drove 3 hours to enjoy the atmosphere of Winslow and the great coffee. Both times the service and coffee was outstanding! I believe both times were the owners there in which they take a lot of pride. . Easy location to get to and worth the stop.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I loved this place where surprisingly I had a great capuccino. It seems to be frequented by locals, and I met some friendly people including the owners. I would go back every time I drive through Winslow.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This little gem right off I-40 in Winslow has great coffee and a good atmosphere. The owners are friendly to vacationers. Passed by again on our way home two days later. Stop in if you are driving through on I-40 or Route 66.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Yes! Good coffee, glad to support them! Very sweet and friendly staff person, and I am so sorry, but the lovely dog was so shy that she barely wanted pets and certainly did not beg. Go to MickyDs if you don't want a quirky coffee experience; Me, I'll take the dog and the fresh roast and the Navajo tea any day. Aho!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

This is just off the I 40 exit right next to the McDonald's just follow the signs to McDonald's and you'll find the location.

And I went in there this morning and I don't think they had their cuppa coffee with a better attitude there and it look like they weren't ready ready to open up the doors there's a Pacific time on the door you need to get there as the (owner) or employees)
So that way when you unlock that door you're ready to go you're ready for business not all I'm not quite ready yet it's not done yet are these excuses if that The items for sale coffee tea and pastries whatever you have in there if it's not ready to go you're not ready to open. End of story, House for the coffee and other items they are very good but you can definitely do without the attitude specially if you're on a road trip and all you want is a nice cuppa coffee or a little drink of some kind of a beverage you don't need the attitude to go with it but if you can handle all that then go right ahead and give it a try they also have Internet so you can use that, or if you totally unsatisfied any just don't want anything to do with it and you want consistency and consistent good tasting coffee just walked in a couple of feet right next-door to McDonald's what is consistently the same temperature the same taste in the same flavor 24 hours a day 365 days a year there's nothing better than consistency and any restaurant or beverage location consistency is the key and keeping your customers coming back over and over again once you lose consistency I'm gone.