“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Turquoise Room

Turquoise Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Turquoise Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Winslow
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Native American
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: One of the southwest's unique restaurants, providing a mesmerizing interpretation of Arizona food. Discover a wonderful road restaurant as you travel Arizona and explore the renovated Fred Harvey Winslow hotel - La Posada.
Dayton, OH
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We made reservations for dinner and were seated on time. It did take about ten minutes before our waitress arrived, but after that she was fairly fast. When our drinks were brought to the table the waitress also had a basket of different types of bread. That was a pleasant surprise and we really enjoyed sampling the different types. My wife ordered the shrimp pasta and absolutely loved it. I ordered the seven ounce fillet mignon with home made fries. I must admit the fries were just okay, but the fillet was to die for. I have eaten fillet mignon at a huge number of restaurants all over the United States and can safely say this is one of the most tender I have ever eaten. I mentioned this to the waitress and she said it was her favorite meal here as the beef just melts in your mouth. Next time we are at La Posada I will definitely order the same thing. All in all it was a great meal.

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Arizona Home Cooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We are from New Mexico and prefer NM food to Mexican food but this was good--especially for the money. I got a tamale plate which was more than I could eat--then out came a BASKET of sopapillas! I ate one. Good food. Not fancy.

San Jose
“Squash Blossom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We ended here three times and were very happy each time. The squash blossom appetizer is incredible.

Hartsdale, NY
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

The food was good. We ate breakfast here. I thought it was expensive. I don't mind spending $$ for a good dinner, but for eggs , potatoes & toast -- not so much.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“ELEGANT, EXCEPTIONAL FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Try the stuffed squash blossoms! They must have an award winning chef because dinner and breakfast were exceptional; and without the price! The dishes were professionally plated and presented. The waitresses were so friendly. Hi Erin !