“I had really good service and my hamburger was really good.”
Review of Falcon Restaurant

Falcon Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Winslow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Was in Winslow on business. Winslow is one of those towns on I-40 where the only attraction is "standing on the corner in Winslow Arizona" I have eaten at the Falcon before a long time ago and the impression was about the same. A 50's or 60's style diner. It was clean and the service was very good. I had the green chili burger with fries. The fries are homemade, the burger was a handmade patty with all the fixens. The bun was toasted! This seems to be a lost art most places but I like it. Prices are very reasonable and parking is easy.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had breakfast at the Falcon before arriving at La Posada and wish we had just kept on going. Everything was either greasy or overcooked. The server was very nice and efficient but couldn't compensate for bad food.

1  Thank LENNYPAL
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Definitely from the past atmosphere that's never been updated. Food ok, wait staff ok. A local hang out and town not really welcoming outsiders.

1  Thank Jagindi
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is a real route 66 diner. It's really old and the food is really good. You won't leave hungry, but you will leave with an appreciation of the ancient art form of diner cuisine, or more appropriately, greasy spoon cookery. If you don't know what old diners are about, this will be an education. If you do, it will be just down-home good. Pay close attention to the specials, whatever they might be.

I'm not giving this five stars because it's haute cuisine, but because it is exactly what it says it is, and one of the best at it. There is outdoor seating but I seriously recommend avoiding it; you'll know what I mean when you see it.

1  Thank Dave N
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The staff was very courteous. The food was abominable. Chicken fried steak was really horrid and my wife ordered mashed potatoes, got a baked potato, and when it was returned to her the cook (loose term) had scooped the baked to pass it off as mashed. Still wishing we had bypassed this place.

2  Thank bb22bb