“Standing on the corner made us hungry.”
Review of Falcon Restaurant

Falcon Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Winslow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 October 2017

My husband and I both had a grilled cheese and ham sandwich with fries. That was a huge sandwich, but was so good I ate the whole thing. The fries were hot and fresh. Service was good although it took over twenty minutes to get our food. I think they lost our order because once we questioned and the server went to check, it came out quickly. We were in no hurry, so I guess it was okay to take a rest and drink some water!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Falcon has lunch specials during the week. Good service. I tend to order their hamburgers, they are freshly made, not these frozen patties that most restaurants buy by the case.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

So, apart from the title, I can't think of anything I'd recommend here. Ordered the chicken fried chicken based on the review from this site. It wasn't bad - just deep fried from the freezer. The mashed potatoes were from a box and the veggies were previously frozen peas & carrots. The gravy was probably a mix & didn't have any flavor. The place was run down, my seat split open, & no real decor.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

sometimes it tough when you are traveling, to know who has a wonderful country
fried steak. well, get ready to have your taste buds sing. this country fried steak is hand
breaded, homemade seasoned. not only is the steak good, but you receive three eggs with the meal and potatoes. needless to say i was so full and happy walking out. price was great to, smaller than the meal.

1  Thank melisa g
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I had breakfast here this morning and the food was phenomenal and the service was great I highly recommend this restaurant to all.

1  Thank Arthur B