“Good food and lots of it”
Review of China Feast

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Feast
Ranked #20 of 32 Restaurants in Winslow
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 July 2017

By the time we checked into our hotel we were really hungry. We were told by our hotel that this restuarant was within walking distance - and it was. A very extensive menu with the usual array of chinese dishes. I chose a sizzling hot chicken dish was was prepared at the table and oh boy was it good ! Brilliant meal but the postion sizes were just a little too big for me. Very pleasant staff too.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

This place was recommended by the hotel front desk person, when we asked him where a good place was to get Chinese food. When we got there we almost didn't go inside. The outside was so run down. I was afraid to get anything with meat in it since I wasn't sure how fresh it would be. What we ordered was very good.
The bathroom was horrible and sure needed fixed up. All I can say about that is that it had a toilet in it, which I was grateful for. Would we go there again, probably not.
Another couple there for the first time also, ordered a meal with various items and everything looked good. They said it was good.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We walked in and there was no one inside, one waitress and she was rolling silverware and setting tables after we were seated and waiting for our order to be taken. We ordered the special and it was brought out one dish at a time with minutes, very many, in between. The beef dish was excellent, the chicken, not so much and the shrimp was tasteless. Egg rolls were good also. No alcohol seeved here, bummer I was looking forward to ordering a singaporsling, lol.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Food was GREAT! The building is run down could use a face lift. The restrooms are awful. Leaking water pipes and so on. There was 7 of us in a group. Some of use were single ticket and 2 to a ticket, no problem there. We all ordered the lunch menu specials and it came with entree, rice, egg roll, crab puff and soup of the day. We wanted to exchange some of the soups for hot sour but they would not. The egg drop soup tasted like corn chowder, yes it had corn in it. All the rest of the food we ordered was great. Service was great. I like it when they can serve a big group and keep smiling.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

This was the first restaurant I ate at during a nineteen day stay. The building like most others in town in older and somewhat rundown on the outside. The inside was clean freshly painted and the best for what it was. The server was prompt attentive and courteous. The food servings were large for a lunch special but tasteless everything needed more seasoning than salt,peer and soy at the table could add.