“Quiet and clean”

Quality Inn Winslow
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
“Quiet and clean”
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Check in was quick and efficient. Had to change to another room because AC was noisey. King room was spacious but a bit outdated. Nice indoor pool but didn't get to use it. (My version of a heated pool differs from most hotels!) Breakfast was the usual fare. All in all a nice stay.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Booked the Quality Inn for our stop in Winslow. Check in was quick and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The hallway to our room could use a good cleaning and some air fresheners. The room was clean and setup very well. We had a fridge and microwave and the AC worked as anticipated. The beds were comfortable and we had a good nights sleep. I still don't understand why hotels use the square pillows, they aren't that comfortable and aren't easy to use if you're trying to sit up in bed to watch tv. My wife and I went and sat in the hot tub and it was very nice after a long motorcycle ride. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2013

It seemed more like a Comfort Suites, than a Quality Inn. I love whoever came up with the idea of bending the shower curtain rod out into the bathroom. I hate wrestling with a clingy shower curtain.

My only issue was the water pressure in the shower was low. Maybe this is an Arizona drought thing. I was able to do all that needed to be done, but the shower would have been more enjoyable with decent water pressure.

• Stayed May 2013
Apache Junction, Arizona
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Convenient location, close enough to the corner and route 66 and just off the interstate. Front desk was wonderful, very friendly and helpful, that was about the last good thing. Rooms were run down, dingy and dark. Window overlooked the indoor pool, so no natural light to be let in. Room was on second floor, but NO ELEVATOR, so we had to carry bags and coolers up all the stairs. Continental breakfast was complimentary and ok, little selection but was well attended and stocked. The absolute worst was the attached restaurant that was recommended to us by the front desk. We arrived at dinner time and was told by desk that there were happy hour specials. When I inquired what the specials were the waitress looked at me and said she didn't know and stared at me. I actually had to ask her to please go and check. She didn't know a thing about the menu when asked and did not offer to check on anything for us. Might stay at the hotel again if in the area (there is not much else around there), but would never, ever step foot in the restaurant again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

Rates were very high for an older property. Our room had ceiling damage & a weak shower. There was no elevator, the hallways smelled musty & our carpet was stained. On a brighter note, the linens were great & Genevieve at the front desk was a pleasure.

• Stayed May 2013
Gold Canyon, Arizona
Reviewed 17 May 2013

It was a cold evening when I checked in (rode a motercycle). When I walked up to the check-in counter I had the warmest greeting that I have ever received by Genevieve Johns...What a sweetheart! The room was clean, big & modern. I warmed my bones in the spa, swam a few laps, had a couple coctails in the bar and, the next morning after having a filling contentinal breakfast, left a very happy man. Quality Inn would do good by cloning Genevieve Johns!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Richard D
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I had a good interaction with the customer service lady Genevieve, she was very helpful and respectful and gave a good customer service.
I will be happy to stay at quality Inn in the future any where I go.
I wish the breakfast is better than what it was offered.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business