“World-class service! This is the BEST”

Quality Inn Winslow
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
“World-class service! This is the BEST”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

After a terrible day and two broken reservations elsewhere, we arrived here as tired as 62-year-olds who've driven 850 miles that day could be. This place went all out for us. The manager himself substituted linens for us (allergic to the wonderful down they provide standard!), woke his wife to find non-allergenic pillows and brought them back to our room himself, and deputized 2 regular employees to help us find the room in our crazed state and even to carry luggage. We were so relieved, we wept with joy. Seriously, when was the last time anyone went to the mat for you like that? At nearly midnight? Who had never even met you before? These people are the best. If you want to be treated beautifully, come to the Quality Inn in Winslow, AZ!!! Five stars don't begin to represent how great this place is. Thanks to everyone here. WONDERFUL!!!

• Stayed June 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Winslow, Arizona
Reviewed 6 June 2013

My stay here was outstanding - Front Desk was helpful and friendly, Food - both breakfast and the restaurant was very good, the room was clean, comfortable and very relaxing. I would stay here again if I pass thru Winslow!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 6 June 2013

This was one of the best hotel experiences of my trip. As a former Winslow girl "in a flatbed Ford" passing through my home town, I found this hotel to be very friendly and efficient. The bar and restaurant service was wonderful, check in quick and easy, and the room was great. Thanks especially to the hotel desk staff, Genevieve in particular!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Oro Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Comfy place to stay and close to Meteor Crater and Petrified Forest.Canyon de Chelly is also close by.Hotel has a nice lounge and a place to grab a bite to eat.Rooms have mini fridge and micro,which comes in handy.Nothing fancy here.TV's could be upgraded,but the bed was comfy and internet was fast and reliable.Many places near by to eat also.It's about a 2 hour drive to the Grand Canyon.Front desk people are super friendly and always greet you with a smile.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Key West, Florida
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I usually use Motel 6 when traveling for one-night stays. It being the Memorial Day weekend, they were sold out, so I chose the Quality Inn. Check-in was efficient and quick. I had a problem with the room key getting back into the building. The man at the front desk left his position and personally escorted me to check out the problem, then he escorted me to my room to make sure it was OK. I am so glad he did, because as a solo female traveler this trip, the door was open! Yikes!!!

He extremely apologized for it. I found out he was Mr. Singh, the manager of the hotel. I really appreciated the time he took with me and I could tell he had great care and concern for the hotel.

I had a room that faced the pool. I heard people in it in the evening, but it was all quiet by 10 pm. The internet was intermittent. It was a quiet room and didn't hear a thing all night.

The next morning, though, there was no hot water!!! I just had to roll with it, and as I was driving a car with no air conditioner and going through the Mojave later that day, I figured it was OK.

I would gladly stay at this property again, but this time with a room facing out to the parking lot. The staff is great and the manager is a gem. Quality Inn should be proud of him.

Room Tip: There is no natural light with the rooms facing the pool, so I would suggest one facing out. Also g...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Check in was quick and efficient. Had to change to another room because AC was noisey. King room was spacious but a bit outdated. Nice indoor pool but didn't get to use it. (My version of a heated pool differs from most hotels!) Breakfast was the usual fare. All in all a nice stay.

• Stayed June 2013
West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Booked the Quality Inn for our stop in Winslow. Check in was quick and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The hallway to our room could use a good cleaning and some air fresheners. The room was clean and setup very well. We had a fridge and microwave and the AC worked as anticipated. The beds were comfortable and we had a good nights sleep. I still don't understand why hotels use the square pillows, they aren't that comfortable and aren't easy to use if you're trying to sit up in bed to watch tv. My wife and I went and sat in the hot tub and it was very nice after a long motorcycle ride. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends