Quality Inn Winslow
The Lodge(Winslow)
Rodeway Inn(Winslow)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolroom was cleanchoice hotelsmeteor cratergreat place to staynext morningyogurtwould stay here againone night stayhot tubfree breakfastthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfulroad tripgenevievelounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2013

It was a perfect place to stay on our way since it was close to the Interstate. The room was reasonably priced and clean. Danica was helpful and friendly. We received a coupon for drinks when we checked in.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Just looking for a few hours sleep on a trip across Interstate 40, so not looking for resort accommodations. The Quality Inn in Winslow as adequate, with some nice touches, such as a friendly check-in clerk and being able to get a glass of milk rather than soda with the free drink coupon presented upon to me upon check-in. However, this hotel has a block of rooms to accommodate in-room smoking, and this heavily spreads the cigarette smoke throughout the facility, including the non-smoking rooms. When I woke up the next morning, the smell was so pungent in my room that I was concerned I might be charged for smoking in a non-smoking room, but the clerk assured me this would not be an issue. Certainly not a problem for smoking travelers, but I'll book elsewhere next trip...

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2013

You can see in the motel and rooms some areas that are a little worn, but it was all spotlessly clean! Upon check in, we received a coupon for 2 free drinks in their lounge and tons of information about local sites to see. The gal who had checked us in (sorry, don't remember her name, but good luck with the new baby!) was absolutely fantastic! Extremely friendly and a wealth of information about local 'hot spots'. We did not use their onsite restaurant, but the menu looked reasonably priced. The pool/hot tub area was also very clean and very nice. Being inside was an added bonus, and the pool was comfortably heated. The breakfast was typical motel breakfast; eggs, sausage, cereals, but was attended by someone other than the hotel clerk so it was constantly monitored and restocked as needed. There was one guest who I had overheard at the counter complaining about his a/c being noisy. The clerk had a maintenance person go up there immediately to take care of it. This impressed me as a lot as many motels do not even have a night maintenance person, or they just don't care. I can't say enough about this motel. Keep up the good work, and we'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Panhandlers around your car in the parking lot, no air conditioning on the third floor, smelly room even our dog could not tolerate. We checked out 5 minutes after checking in.

Drive on the extra hour to Flagstaff. Cool temperature, nice walks, clean room where you can keep an eye on your car in a safe parking lot right outside.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CaliforniaBee
Reviewed 18 August 2013

She was wonderful, had immediate service, she showed the room without rushing me and waited for my husband to agree and returned to get the room. The facility was clean, clean and detailed above my expectation. The supper (prime beef) was excellent. Enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub.....clean and warm......I expect the breakfast tomorrow to be most enjoyable. This is the place to stay in this area, hands down.

Room Tip: We used the desk for computer, the table and chairs to play cards, fridge, coffee, micro, all was of use
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple