Quality Inn Winslow
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$133
Orbitz.com
Winslow Inn(Winslow)
US$66
The Lodge(Winslow)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolroom was cleanchoice hotelsmeteor cratergreat place to staynext morningyogurtwould stay here againone night stayhot tubfree breakfastthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfulroad tripgenevievelounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Room clean. Beds comfortable. Breakfast adequate. Evident that a repairman with a little more experience is needed. Repairs should restore plugs, walls, etc to a condition that its not evident that a poor repair has been made. Poor paint patches but did not harm our stay just looked bad. Staff, especially Erica, was very friendly and helpful. Ironing board fell apart when we tried to use it.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My definition of customer service: Erica at the front desk of the Quality Inn in Winslow, AZ! Please …. no elevators!?! I travel with my 85 year old mother and my adult daughter in a wheelchair! The hotel staff made sure that our room was in an accessible location! The hotel is the age where an elevator is not required under ADA guidelines. The hotel is in the process of updating, the flat screen televisions are a great beginning and a nice touch. The lobby and rooms are pleasantly decorated in Native American decor. They are very large and clean. Plus, we did not have any issues with the water pressure. WOW, a restaurant with great food and service located right off the lobby! The reason I gave the hotel a 4 instead of a 5: the halls look and feel a little tired!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 44LJC
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have rated this motel highly not because it's a 5 star motel (it isn't) but because it's a great value. The rooms were clean, no bugs (or bedbugs), and comfortable. They were pet friendly and people friendly. No problems with the bathroom and showers. Not fancy but they had everything we needed and it was clean and everything worked. We knew from previous reviews that the hallways were humid from the inside pool and that there was no elevator. We had no trouble with the WiFi or anything else so yes, we will stay here on our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lowell D
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I called in early the morning of my reservation to see when and if I could check in early, in response they told me "no sir we are booked, check in is no earlier than 2pm. So I arrived at 1030pm(8 hours after check in) after my 10 hr shift, to check in, all I wanted to do was take a shower and sleep for a few hours. First of all the "non-smoking" section reaked of smoke. There was hair and gunk in the bathroom and in the shower/tub, so I decided I'll just get some rest, only to find that the sheets were just thrown on the bed with little care leading me to belive that they were not washed. The breakfast provided was equally poor.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Vita W
Reviewed 20 September 2013

First time staying here, no elevator. Low water pressure in the shower. Bathroom sink draining very slow, Small refrigerator not sitting level therefore won't get cold. No ice machines on second floor. Free wi-fi that works very good. Location was good right off I-40. It's just a ok place to stay if your staying for just one night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple