“Excellent Customer Service!!”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
Winslow, Arizona
“Excellent Customer Service!!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Danica was very kind, funny, expressive, and professional. She provided excellent customer service while checking me and my family into our hotel. My father had just passed, and the kindness and humor broke up the sadness, which was appreciated.

The pool, spa, and breakfast was great!

We come to Winslow once a month and moving forward we will be staying here all the time.

The only thing we encountered that was negative, was that the bathtub had mildew under the rims of the bathtub, along with soap scum at the bottom of the bath tub. I ran my finger nail along the bottom and felt the residue was soap scum. I would recommend weekly inspections be conducted for quality control for cleanliness or use an alternative effective cleanser. The good thing, is the only issue is fixable.

Thanks for allowing me to share.

Rosanna

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are good.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This hotel had a very clean and spacious pool with a ledge in the deeper end so that I could rest comfortable when doing my laps.
The hotel room bathroom took a special care to place a make up remover towel as an extra.
The beds were comfortable.
There were blackout curtains and a sheer curtain both which made our first floor room more private than it would have had.
The laundry was one washer and dryer but we had no competition for it.
The restaurant attached to the hotel was absolutely wonderful, varied menu, very fresh preparation, waiter service excellent and pleasant even when I spilled my free drink on his pants leg, btw the room came with two free drinks, soda or beer, nice touch. The breakfast was continental but with warm food too, per usual for Quality Inns, and it was tasty also. The proprietor was on site and courteous.
We'll stay again.

Room Tip: We had a room with an entrance to a back empty lot, not bad, we could not hear all the trucks pullin...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Aztec,NM
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I would rate this Quality Inn way below a 5!! The outside looks really nice-new paint,etc. but the inside is something else. When checking into a hotel you don't want to be told about the people that colored their hair or the motorcycle people (from New Mexico) that used a towel to check their bikes oil! You know that when you check into ANY hotel and you do this that you will be charged for the towels. If you eat at the restaurant (DJs) expect slow service but the bread is very good. The chef is the assistant managers' son and we felt like more family members work here because everyone we spoke to has the "we are the best" outlook. The rooms do overlook the indoor pool but in our upstairs room we listened to doors slamming shut and people running up and down the hall until after eleven at night, then it started again at six thirty the following morning. This is not someplace we would stay at again!

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I enjoyed staying in this hotel and next time I'm in Winslow I will stay there again. It's in a convenient location next to the freeway, a shopping center with a Safeway, Verizon store and other shops that can come in handy when away from home. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff were all friendly. The pool was large enough to get a little exercise and was actually aesthetically pleasing in an indoor courtyard. There is a restaurant and lounge that were busy in the evening and the people were friendly. I've paid a lot more for a lot less. Overall it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed 12 October 2013

If you find yourself in Winslow and can't get into (or can't afford) La Posada try this hotel and go to the La Posada Turquois room for dinner with the money you saved. We paid $79 for a king room including a very good warm breakfast and two free beers in the lounge. Athough this is an older motel, it has been nicely renovated and decorated and is very clean. All you need in a motel is a good TV and good shower with a comfortable bed and it has all of these. Donica at the front desk is very efficient and friendly and was kind enough to provide my wife with a tooth brush when she forgot hers. Over all a very good second best.

1 Thank Jayhawk375
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We are a mature age couple doing R.66 - we had not originally planned to stop at Winslow AZ but glad we did (after copping some bad weather). This hotel is not on the tourist strip - but is well located - right opposite large shopping complex with everything you need. Booked on line - it was a pleasant surprise. Super friendly staff at the desk - very clean rooms - pool and hot spa sensational - bar and dining room. This hotel has it all in my opinion and we are totally satisfied with this hotel and highly recommend it to anyone visiting this historic R.66 area.

Room Tip: You will not beat this hotel for value in Winslow AZ.
1 Thank Stephen F
Ashburn, VA
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My wife (very picky about hotel rooms) and I stayed there on 9/21. The hotel is what you expect for $120/night. Not great but very adequate clean room. All of the staff we interacted with were very nice. After a long day on the road we didn;t feel like searching for a restaurant for dinner so we opted for the on-site restaurant (DJ's). We were both pleasantly surprised. The grilled tacos were hands down the best tacos I have ever had anywhere in the US. The property manager came and talked to us for @ 15 minutes and was very nice.
I would recommend the hotel and the restaurant to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple