“Our Trip To Winslow”

Quality Inn Winslow
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My wife and I travel to Winslow every month or so on business and we always stay at the Quality Inn there. We are members of the Choice Hotel group and the Quality Inn in Winslow is a top notch hotel. From the time you check in until you depart the entire hotel staff is very courteous and helpful. Erika usually checks us in and our room and reservations are always just as requested. During our last visit we really felt at home during our stay. Danica checked us in and she was very helpful and able to answer any concerns we had. Upon checking out we spoke with Sandy and he was also very kind and helpful. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel whether it be business or pleasure.

David Williams, Phoenix, AZ

Room Tip: We prefer a first floor room only because of it's convenience

Reviewed 25 March 2014

This is a nice place to stay in Winslow. Hotel is clean with lots to offer restaurant, indoor pool and hot tub, coin-op laundry, free breakfast. We stayed 2 times on our way to California and back home. One word of warning this area has a lot of street people who will approach you in the parking lot. Stay aware of your surrounding especially at night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I was on a business trip to Winslow and referred to the Quality Inn by an associate of mine. I was checked in by Erica and she was very helpful and knowledgeable about the local area. She was very courteous and friendly as was all the staff that I encountered. I also enjoyed dining at DJ's Restaurant and Lounge that is located inside the Quality Inn, the food was very good.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We enjoyed our stay here. The clerk at the front desk, Danica, was very friendly and helpful. She gave us ideas of places to see and directions to get there. We were tired and the weather was bad when we arrived, so we ate dinner at the restaurant on the property. The service was good as was the meal. The room was comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stayed at the Quality last week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We made our reservations online but spoke with Erika prior to making our reservations and she was very helpful and kind.
Up on arriving at the hotel we were greeted by Danica who was very accommodating and helpful with the check in process. During our stay we noted that all the staff were very busy with maintaining the standards of cleanliness and customer service. Erika, Danica and Sandy at the front desk are a definite asset to your hotel. Rooms were nice, clean and comfortable. We hope to be back in a month as we do business in Winslow and will certainly stay at the Quality Inn.

B & D Distributors Inc.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

A very nice place to stay--easy access from interstate. Rooms were very clean and looked freshly painted. Desk staff was super friendy and helpful. Nice to have restaurant and lounge on premises-along with drink voucher. There was a very large pool area with a hot tub. Several fast foods and even a Safeway grocery are in walking distance. Like other older hotels, the room needs more outlets for charging phones, etc.
Only downside was the breakfast. It really needs improving--no waffles, pastries were stale,etc. I would grade the breakfast as a "D" but still would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I admit that I was initially skeptical about staying here. Then, I arrived at the front desk and was greeted by an extraordinarily nice and helpful young lady named Danica. She recognized my "road wear" and was not only expeditious, but quite kind. She was very helpful with pointing out a good pizza place (and she nailed it!). Once I checked in, my skepticism came back as I entered the corridor to my room. Then, I opened the door and found my room to be exceptional! It was roomy and clean. The only thing I would recommend would be some additional electrical outlets. I am glad I chose the Quality Inn, Winslow.

2  Thank Dnarde77