Americas Best Value Inn - Winslow
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Rodeway Inn(Winslow)
Motel 6
Winslow Inn(Winslow)
US$66
The Lodge(Winslow)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Worked for me. Got a good price. Room was fine. I would stay there again. Best part: price. Place seemed secure. Tv worked, warm shower. Plenty of parking for large vehicles. Owner seemed cool to me, nice to see someone who cares about his job.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I tried to stay at the America's Best Value Inn located in Winslow Arizona and ended up having the police called on me because the manager/owner refused my wife, twins (it was their 13th birthday) and me service. Why you ask - because we "questioned" whether we pre-paid or not. When I said questioned I literally mean asking "We gave our credit card when we made the reservation you're sure we didn't pay for it already?". He flipped out. He threatened to call the police and we begged him to. When the police arrived, the first thing the officer said when he got out of the patrol car was "sorry". The officer said it happens all the time and escorted us to another hotel!!!! America's Best - you better reel this guys in or cut your name from this location... he has ruined my thought of America's Best which is a shame because we stayed at a nice one in Santa Fe NM last night... You may have lost a customer for good because of this loose cannon. How his hotel is highly rated within America's Best is beyond me...

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JimiM216
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Convenient location, heated indoor pool. Somewhat eccentric proprietor. Room was large and clean, but ever so slightly tired, and dated. The vending machines didnt work, but really for an overnight stop, and very cheap price , who could ask for more. They also included a continental breakfast which was par for the course. I would recommend this place for an overnight stop

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

The room was very clean. The refrigerator and heater were noisier than I would have liked for good sleeping. Eventually I unplugged the refrigerator. I could also hear the train traffic behind the hotel. Staff were very friendly and it was obvious they were going out of their way to be of service. If I were to stay here again it would be in a room in the middle to be equal distance from the train and the interstate noise.
I cannot say enough about the quality of service recieved as it was superb.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank rodney01
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Only place we stay in Winslow! Great room good price....manager is friendly and very helpful....try this place, u wont regret it!!!!!!!!!!!! They have an indoor pool and hot tub, the past few times we got the jacuzzi suite....it was awesome,...........

• Stayed: February 2013