Rodeway Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$133
Orbitz.com
Winslow Inn(Winslow)
US$66
The Lodge(Winslow)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleancomfortable reclinerwifi worked greatcheck in was smoothbottom floorbudget hotelmorning breakfaststayed here for one nightconvenient locationeasy accessfree breakfasttrain noisedentsfreewayrefrigeratornmdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2011

I have stayed at this Super 8 many times when I do volunteer work in the area. The price is very economical and I like staying in a motel that doesn't have rooms opening to the outside because of the sand storms that come up in Winslow. There are some updates which need to be made, but I have always put the friendliness of the managers and the attention to our needs above the other things that may not be perfect.
Make sure to visit the Chamber of Commerce building which used to be a trading post. Make reservations to dine in the Turquoise Room at La Posada and visit the hotel. Visit the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert, also the Meteor Crater .(Discount Coupons at Super 8) Don't leave without a visit to Moore's Trading Post for the beautiful selection of Navajo jewelry, pottery and more!

Room Tip: We like rooms 105 and 107.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2011

The bed was very hard. Every 15 min. the toilet ran. I had to place the bedspread under the door to stop the incoming light. The AC was noisy. I ended up sleeping in the recliner because bed was so hard. I had my old dog with me & clerk offered to move me, however she said the beds are all the same. Had all my stuff in room and to much on my pet to move her again.Slept for a few hours and left at 515am..

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2011

mold in bathroom, behind rr door was nasty hadnt been wipe it looked like in months, heater didnt hardly work, blankets were worn need new ones for the price u pay to stay there, no coffee had to ask for it then ur only given a pack no spoon or suger or creamer that was to be in each room, tv had bad color, now as for person who checked us in ha she couldnt hear us or was trying to not listen to us like AARP discount or SENIOR discount how bout MILLITARY discount she kept doing her thing, so after a bad nites sleep we left in morn the lady at counter when we asked said oh yes u got discount hmm ok 65.00 for nite well nope wont stay there no more as were getting back on to hwy 40 East to the left we see a "Americas Best Value Inn Winslow" 40.00 so u know who gets r bussines now .

Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2010

We stayed at Super 8 Motel, Winslow. Arizona, in room#104. Very Nice and clean room with Fridge, complimentry coffe maker and to our surprise a Oversize Recliner Sofa.The staff wasvery friendly and courteous.We always will recommend our friends and family to stay
at this motel. Price wise very economic compared to the other motels in town

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2010

Scary filthy. Nasty carpet. I put my husband's clean tee shirt over my pillow. all old (except shower curtain and hardware) and patchy and ewwww.....glad to be out of there. We blew in off the fwy when I-40 shut down due to wind. Im thinking prices shot up. Nice girl checked us in.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple