“Don't even bother staying!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Every summer I go traveling around the country with my dad and we stay at a lot of hotels....this one was the WORST I have ever stayed at!! The beds we're dirty, and worn out, the carpet was filthy, the T.V. looked like it was 20 years old!! And the bathroom was disgusting! If your cruising through Winslow AZ looking for a place to stay do yourself a favor and DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: July 2011

Reviewed 22 July 2011

Our room wasn't lavish but at $45 a night I didn't expect lavish. It was, however, neat, clean and the owner was very accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flyboy1946
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We stayed here as part of our Route 66 trip and found the man at the front desk very helpful.
Room was basic and the place looks a little old and tired but for somewhere to lay your head, it's fine. Dont expect 5* luxury at cheap motel prices!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2011

Excellent customer service by all staff members. The gentleman at the front desk went out of his way to accomodate me. I stayed for two nights on the bottom floor (room 127). My room was clean and well maintained. When I returnd each evening the housekeeping staff had everything in perfect order. Great breakfast and pool. Will stay there again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2011

I have stayed at this Super 8 many times when I do volunteer work in the area. The price is very economical and I like staying in a motel that doesn't have rooms opening to the outside because of the sand storms that come up in Winslow. There are some updates which need to be made, but I have always put the friendliness of the managers and the attention to our needs above the other things that may not be perfect.
Make sure to visit the Chamber of Commerce building which used to be a trading post. Make reservations to dine in the Turquoise Room at La Posada and visit the hotel. Visit the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert, also the Meteor Crater .(Discount Coupons at Super 8) Don't leave without a visit to Moore's Trading Post for the beautiful selection of Navajo jewelry, pottery and more!

Room Tip: We like rooms 105 and 107.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2011

The bed was very hard. Every 15 min. the toilet ran. I had to place the bedspread under the door to stop the incoming light. The AC was noisy. I ended up sleeping in the recliner because bed was so hard. I had my old dog with me & clerk offered to move me, however she said the beds are all the same. Had all my stuff in room and to much on my pet to move her again.Slept for a few hours and left at 515am..

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2011

mold in bathroom, behind rr door was nasty hadnt been wipe it looked like in months, heater didnt hardly work, blankets were worn need new ones for the price u pay to stay there, no coffee had to ask for it then ur only given a pack no spoon or suger or creamer that was to be in each room, tv had bad color, now as for person who checked us in ha she couldnt hear us or was trying to not listen to us like AARP discount or SENIOR discount how bout MILLITARY discount she kept doing her thing, so after a bad nites sleep we left in morn the lady at counter when we asked said oh yes u got discount hmm ok 65.00 for nite well nope wont stay there no more as were getting back on to hwy 40 East to the left we see a "Americas Best Value Inn Winslow" 40.00 so u know who gets r bussines now .

Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple