All reviewsroom was cleancomfortable reclinerwifi worked greatbottom floorbudget hoteleasy accessfree breakfasttrain noiseone night stayhandymandentsfreewayrefrigeratorgalupgradesdryer
Reviewed 6 May 2013

This could be a decent place with a good location that is away from the interstate and the train tracks. But it has serious maintenance issues that make it a poor choice. The refrigerator in the first room I was assigned smelled like something had died in it, and the smell permeated the room. The desk clerk was very helpful and moved me to another room, but the air conditioner didn't work in that one. Rather than risk another move, I opened the window and waited for things to cool down in the evening. The carpet and furniture in both rooms was old and stained. The breakfast is ok if you can get by on cereal and coffee. Overall I wouldn't recommend the Rodeway.

Room Tip: Check your room before you move in to make sure everything works.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank stilltraveling65
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Traveling on a budget takes imagination and research. I am grateful my research lead to this Rodeway Inn in Winslow, AZ. The staff were freindly and helpful, even when the weary traveler I was asked the same question more than once. Thanks! Bed was a little harder than I am use to but the pillows were great. Bathroom was clean though the shower curtain was stained a bit much. Water pressure was excellent and I had a great shower! Wi-Fi worked great!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in many places for 32 dollars, but do not get this many ammenities. I really liked that they had new beds. One of the best nights sleep I've had on the road. I also got a free breakfast. What an amazing deal. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This hotel was not good at all!!! When we first arrived the office was cluttered with papers everywhere. Looked dirty and they looked unorganized. Bad night sleep. There was a group of people who were staying there and kept slamming the doors at all hours of the night and they were yelling and fighting outside at all hours through the night. The manager did not even tell them anything. So we did not get to sleep at all. There was no blow dryer so I had wet hair throughout the day. The blankets were dirty and the pillows also had stains. The furniture was old. The table had scratches on it and the chairs had stains on it. The room decor was old. The walls in the restroom were dirty. The air conditioner/heater cover fell on my brother when he was sitting at the table. The breakfast was horrible! 2 kinds of cereal and a loaf of white & wheat bread were offered along with small donuts. They had no elevator so bringing our luggage up and down was horrible!! I could not log into the wifi so I called the front desk, that was no help. I finally tried it again and it worked, they gave us the wrong password.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Others have noted unsanitary conditions at this motel but we took a chance on it, anyhow. Happily, our room and the breakfast room appeared to be clean. The office area, where one checks in, was a disaster area with crap piled hip-deep around the walls in great disorder. Very off-putting.The wifi had a good, strong signal. I was not able to log on, however, because I foolishly followed the directions the clerk gave me. I sought help from the fellow who appeared to be the manager. Bad mistake. He never went to the "take care of the customer" school. The continental breakfast was adequate: Two types of cold cereal, milk (I've no idea if it was fat-free, 2%, whatever), orange juice, decaf coffee only, and little donuts. A microwave oven was available. There was no highway noise.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business