“Easy access to I40”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We were a little skeptical because of other reviews on this motel, but the room was super clean, no repairs needed, no "dings" anywhere. Beds were ok, not super great, but just fine for one night. We felt secure with the interior hallways, and had a very quiet room, on the opposite side of the railway. Breakfast was pretty lacking in freshness, but the value for the room made up for that, we would definitely stay here again when on the road

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Was here with a group of my friends on our way to the grand canyon, we found that the price was great especially compared to the flagstaff area. It wasn't out of our way either. We all got a good night sleep before heading out, which was very welcomed. We will stop on our way back in a couple of days after our trip.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Was here on business and stayed for three days. It was such a good deal, I got a nice room and a comfortable bed, amd it was quiet!! I needed to be able to focus on my work and was able to do just that. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a great price as well as comfort in lodging.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have stayed at this site every Saturday night since April of 2013 & found the premises clean & acceptable for the price. The staff has offered great customer service & if there was a maintenance issue it was resolved quickly & courteously. Beginning the end of December 2013 staff changed & has been rude & non responsive finally last weekend 1/18/14 the maintenance of the site is unacceptable. We will not be returning to this site & I would suggest others do not.
I left a wonderful review for this site previously & don't want others misled.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2013

At $35 a night it's hard to find complaints about much. Hotel is decent and mostly clean. Refrigerator is $10 a night more. No microwaves. No flat screen TV. My room did have a big comfortable recliner which I enjoyed. Interior corridors, although exterior doors are not secured.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I wanted to stay inn an in expensive place in Winslow. There were few options and I picked this hotel. Price was very good,. Room were clean and served my purpose for a night stay. Breakfast was light Continental type. I will recomend to my friend for a budget stay. I will stay back on my trip again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2013

After traveling and extra 50 miles to this in we had an EXTREMLY difficult time finding this inn.
we went up nad down the street several times called the inn atleast twice trying to get directions.
only to find out that the the clerk on duty FORGOT to turn to light on.
the hotel it self was filthy but better than the one we left in Flagstaff.
we were given one bottle of shampoo. no creme rinse other lotion.
you could see light through the door trimm going into the hallway

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple