“SO GOOD!!”
Review of Sipp Shoppe

Sipp Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Winslow
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Right across the street from STANDIN ON THE CORNER in Winslow. Take your pictures and then go in and have the best sandwich ever!! The Boss' Favorite was my choice and it was fabulous! Kids loved theirs, the Vegetarian and the Grilled Cheese. Top it off with ice cream and head down the road to the Meteor Crater!! The girls behind the counter were awesome as well!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were in the mood for a sweet treat on our return to Winslow, and the Sipp Shoppe came through in a big way. My husband enjoyed his chocolate-chocolate malt, and I had a hot fudge sundae (with cherry chip ice cream) before our requisite visit to "the Corner" across the street. We agreed it was the best ever. I loved the way they prepared my sundae, starting with a layer of hot fudge on the bottom so I could enjoy all that goodness start-to-finish! Gotta do it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came by for the breakfast crepes. Although the breakfast crepe with eggs and bacon was quite good, the fruit crepe was so full of the creamy sweet filling that I just ate the fruit out of it...it was just overly sweet. Service was slow, but we weren't in a hurry so it didn't really bother us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Quick side stop and I ended up with the best coffee I've had. They also have a large menu and the food looked amazing. Service was a little slow but totally worth the wait...relax and enjoy the atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went in for a quick family lunch but after waiting an hour, found out our order was still no ready because it had been misplaced. No attempt at all from the staff to correct the situation. Requested a refund on the food, which turned out to be a lengthy process as well. The worst customer service ever!

Been to Sipp Shoppe? Share your experiences!