“was a awful experience”
Review of Motel 10

Motel 10
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I checked in late at night with my 2 little dogs I paid the pet deposit and got into my room the floor was damp and the bedding also. I striped the beds of the blankets an put them on the dresser and got my own bedding out of the car because it was so wet. I checked out the next day did not say anything about everything being dirty and wet and when I got home to Wisconsin a few days later I saw on my bank account they charged me a $50 cleaning fee because they said my dogs got hair on the bedding. First I paid The pet deposit and then I did not use there bedding and on top of all that my dogs slept in there kennel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Motel 10

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I staid there last month. It was nice staying, it was clean. It is looking bettar then before. I will stay there again. Thanks to tripadvisor. A nice intown motel, lot better in price than motels on the exit. Early check in and late check out without additional money.

Room Tip: Rooms close to office is very quiet, very clean and inexpensive.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank bobcat12332823
Reviewed 29 May 2010

The motel is an old motor lodge in this old railroad town off I-40 on the way to the Grand Canyon. It is not clean, if you look at the carpets and furniture, but the bed linens, and towels and bathroom items were spotless and nice. When you get two beds, a fridge and microwave for $40, and you only stay for 10 hours, I feel you have been well served. The night manager was a good talker and helped me with directions as I-40 was closed due to an all day dust storm. This was the only reason we stayed the night in Winslow, but I was very glad we did. The next morning we drove along the main drag and took a few photos. Don't miss 'Standing on the Corner Park.'

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank popus23
Reviewed 19 February 2010

i had great time staying there. peple is so good.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mitpra
Reviewed 18 October 2009

Couldn't really fault the place given that it was $35.
However, there was a pervading aroma of old smoke and whatever is used to mask it!
The manager was charming and helpful and gains kudos by telling us about The Turquoise Room at the La Posada where we had one of the most wonderfully memorable meals of our life!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2009

I don't understand these reviews that speak highly of this place. Yes it's cheap and yes the manager is nice, BUT, The first night we checked in the place was nasty there was crumbs behind and under the furniture it was not cleaned the only thing they changed was the sheets there was an old pad and pill capsule under the sink. We moved rooms with two beds two nights later same thing there was food under the beds and behind the furniture they obviously never move furniture to vacuum under. I noticed there was an ant infestation in the room they put us in not only that but there was hair in the sink and in the bathtub and the toilet was nasty I had to scrub everything down my self not what I expected since there is housekeeping. The only nice thing about this place is the lady that works at the front desk which is the only person that works there so it's very hard to get someone in the office sometimes when needed.

• Stayed: April 2009
1  Thank anon1818
Reviewed 14 December 2008

we stayed here on our way to vegas to get married. the people went out of there way on friendness,, i wish everyone could experince the welcome we had.. the place was very clean and ran by nice american people. i wish every city had a motel 10 ran by the same people. will stay at this motel every time we get the chance.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank karensuue