“Good Breakfasts, Super Friendly People”
Review of Denny's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Youngtown
Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
“Good Breakfasts, Super Friendly People”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

On a recent visit to family in the Sun City area, we ate breakfast here four mornings. We like Denny's anyway, especially their senior breakfast menu and fit fare items, but this one happened to be right next door to our motel. The food measured up to our expectations, but what really impressed us was the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, especially Crystal and Bob. Ask for them! I will say that on one occasion they seemed a little short-handed on getting people seated. But otherwise, a very pleasant experience.

• Visited March 2014

Arizona
“First Experience”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This was my first time eating at Denny's anywhere, and I was a little disappointed. The waiter was very friendly, but got my drink order wrong - either that or their Coke was just nasty. I did get another drink out of it - their Strawberry Lemonade is delicious!

The food was good, but for that price, I'd rather go to IHOP. It was a very busy day, so we had to wait quite a while for our food, and it was freezing inside, especially in our little corner in the back.

Overall, not a great first impression, but I might be convinced to go back. My family says it's not normally like that.

• Visited October 2013