“Sun City”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Youngtown
Urbana, United States
“Sun City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very nice, would stay there again. Front desk was very helpful with directions and suggested places to eat. The lady that made breakfast was GREAT! She was very helpful and friendly. Had hot tea and coffee every morning and I get up early (3-4:00 AM.) Clean rooms, lobby and pool! Laundry area could use a chair when waiting for clothes to get done! LOL

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Craig, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

We traveled all night totaling 13 hours to visit sick relatives in the nearby hospital. We hadn't slept in over 24 hours and received such kindness from the staff. They have truly made our stay. Not only did upgrade us to a suite because they figured my small children needed more room to spread out after such a long trip, but recommended a great delivery place for dinner and even helped me get my children's breakfast cooked and served. What a pleasant surprise to have biscuits and gravy, waffles, bacon and scrambled eggs. We were expecting cereal and muffins.

The rooms were clean and comfy. We were pleased with our mattress and pillows. The mini fridge and microwave were helpful.

Overall we our expectations were exceeded and we would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
suncitybw, General Manager at Sun City Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Ashley,

Thank you for your kind words. After a long trip the last thing you worry about is your hotel. We are happy to serve and am glad you found your stay enjoyible

We hope to see you back again soon,

El Mirage, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night. We found it clean and very nice. Breakfast was also very good. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who needs a nice place to stay in Sun City, Arizona. It served our needs perfectly. The staff was also very courteous.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Lori,

Thank You for you words on our hotel We are glad you found the hotel and service to meet your needs, please remeber we are here when ever you need us

Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We were visiting family in Sun City and wanted to be close. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of this place. Our room must have been one of the newly renovated ones because it not only was clean, but had a comfortable bed and pillows too. I had messed up my dates online but the night manager was very helpful and got us all taken care of. We ended up staying an extra day just to relax by the pool before we continued our trip. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Sue,

I am glad to hear your stay was a good one. We try hard to make sure every guest feels as important and we feel they are. We are glad you like the renovated room and loved that you staiyed an extra day to enjoy Arizona Sun by the pool we can't wait to you to come back

Thank You again for choosing to stay with us when you were visiting family,
Melbourne
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed for one night in one of the renovated rooms in this hotel.

Check in was fast and helpful. Our ground floor room was smallish but was well furnished, comfortable and clean.

It was over 90 deg F outside and we were grateful the a/c worked well.

Breakfast was better than the standard BW with a few more options than normal.

The staff at the front desk were very helpful in sorting out a problem I had from a previous reservation and that willingness to help is the difference between a standard stay and an outstanding stay.

We will be back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
suncitybw, General Manager at Sun City Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank You for your kind comments on your stay at the Best Western Sun City. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and really hope we have the chance to serve you again soon

Youngtown, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

My wife searched all over the Valley of the Sun for the best rate for a room for us and our four small children (we were on a tight budget). Best Western Youngtown won out for its price and location (very convenient to the freeway system and close to family). Breakfast was everything the staff had promised it would be. Lourdes is a fantastic cook and was wonderful to help us clean up the messes our family made. The room was wonderful, the pool was nice and warm, and the staff was friendly, warm, and professional. Our check-in clerk even pointed out a choice parking spot to help make unloading our little crew and our baggage more convenient! Some of the experience fell a little short - a spilled milkshake on the exterior landing never got cleaned up, and one of the vending machines was out of order. The room, however, was clean, comfortable, and had a nice desk where I could bring out the laptop without being in everyone's way. All in all it was a great stay, and if/when we ever head back down and need accommodations we will definitely look into this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

After having my reservation rudely cancelled next door at the Motel 6 at midnight of my arrival, I hoped to find a room next door at Best Western Sun City, AZ. While they didn't have one, the over night clerk, Joseph Stone, totally helped me not only find a room, he helped me get a cab and let me hang out in his lobby until I was able to leave. Went out of his way to help me. Thanks a million. When I come back, I am going to stay there for sure. Thanks again.

John Putnam,
Fort Worth, Texas

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Youngtown
Windmill Suites in Surprise
Quality Inn & Suites of the Sun Cities
Days Inn & Suites Surprise
Comfort Inn & Suites Surprise
Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center
Hampton Inn Suites Phoenix Surprise

Been to Sun City Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!