“Quite a wonderful experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
3-Day Western Experience at the Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Yucca
Mohave Valley, Arizona
“Quite a wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

This was my second trip to this wonderful ranch. I attend an annual spiritual retreat and these kind folks were happy to oblige us. Now, this group will be going back each year! The accommodations are cute, neat and clean. If you love the western experience, this is the place to go. Although in our venue, we do not ride the beautiful horses here, we still visit them. My husband and I and some of our friends plan a visit here soon to actually ride the horses. Your stay includes two trail rides daily and all of your meals. And I have to say, the food was wonderful. These great folks even cater to special diets, which I found amazing. I have to say that I look forward every year to my trip to the ranch!

Visited April 2014

Alpharetta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Stagecoach Trails is Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Everything was wonderful. . . the food, the families, the horses, the staff. We've been going to Stagecoach Trails for the last 10 years, and we've always had a wonderful time. Get Wrangler Craig to sing for you. . . he sounds just like Elvis.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kay13660
Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paradise in the desert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

I LOVE this place! Perfect getaway from all the hustle and bustle of city life. Very friendly atmosphere and beautiful surroundings. Enough activities to enjoy but down time to relax and enjoy the beautiful sunsets and scenic mountain ranges. Healthy, hearty meals are included, not to mention delicious! The horseback riding is a bonus and lots of fun for all skill levels. It's the place to go to for the ultimate vacation experience!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mannyfan
Idyllwild, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Why Go Anywhere Else?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

You can't find a better ranch for the price!!! A great family run ranch, with great people, great horses, great food and great accommodations. You will find a two night stay is too short, I recommend a week if you can. This is a great place for any occasion even a family reunion and they offer disabled riding too. They go from the expert rider who can lope to the completely inexperienced rider who can learn from the cowboys and truly enjoy the ride. It's a place to leave life behind, relax by the pool, play ping pong, shoot pool, play games cards or horse shoes. Take a walk, watch the stars, have a picnic, and meet others. It's just the best place to have fun. I can't say enough about it.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Going4fun
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“far far away from it all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

i cannot say enough about my recent trip with 3 of my best pals from childhood to celebrate a big birthday for all of us. it is so far away from work, phones, car noise, airplane noise, people noise, the silence pairs up so exquisitely with the sunrise, sunsets, moon-rise of the harvest moon, and shooting stars, distant mountains. and then there is the staff, the horses, the accommodation, swinging on a swing with my pals enjoying sunset on the deck with a glass of wine ( bring your own wine or beer in, it is a long long drive to buy some!) . Rooms were clean, quiet , private patios. Dining room was easy, homey, the kind of house/home that i would want to be invited to. This is a perfect escape: book for more than a weekend or you will regret not staying longer! It is a perfect gal-pal destination or family week. this is like summer camp for adults/families. 3 of us had no recent experience on a horse, and we were all loving it and we were well matched with our horses. i learned to line dance!!!!! i learned to like country music! we had a gorgeous last night around a fire, under stars. it was a trip of firsts!!!! and bests!!!!! i wanna be a cowgirl when i grow up.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kelbegran

Been to Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch? Share your experiences!