My husband & I stayed 2 nights and had a wonderful time. The guest cottage was nice and no TV made it even better. We went there mainly for the horseback riding. We were not disappointed. The food was fine and the lodge was filled with lots of fun things to do... games, pool table, card tables ~ ping pong ... you name it. We forgot our swimsuits so we didn't use the pool or spa but it sure looked inviting. Lot's of trails to hike between horseback rides. Wranglers ~ top notch! If you're looking for a loud crazy atmosphere, you might be disappointed.... If your hoping for a nice relaxing atmosphere, home cooked meals and some nice horses to ride... You can't go wrong staying at Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stagecoach Trails is centrally located in NW Arizona just 2 hours south of Las Vegas and 3 hours west of The Grand Canyon south rim. We offer overnight packages that include room, home-cooked meals, daily horseback riding, and the use of all the ranches amenities. We have a heated swimming pool and hot-tub, western lodge with billiards table and fireplace, horseshoe pits, wagon rides, ping-pong, campfires, archery, fat tire mountain bikes, petting zoo and more. Come see the Wild West the way it was, the way it is now. Located in the middle of the Mohave Desert at the foot of 3 mountain ranges, Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch is a wilderness paradise. One of the few places on earth were you can see the Milky Way at night. See ya at the ranch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Hotel Yucca
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Arizona/Yucca