The worst thing about STGR is the leaving. My family and I have just returned from our 3rd visit and it was amazing.. Carrie greats you with a big smile and shows you round, meal times are courtesy of Tony, the food is fantastic. Dan, Carrie's husband potters around looking after maintenance making sure everything is pristine. Raygan, Tony and Vicky's two year old daughter provides dining room entertainment and sometimes sings. The wranglers look after the superb horses. Guests relax and make friends by the pool, or watching the sun set (spectacular). leaving is a teary affair and to sum up on leaving this time Carrie said I had a special family I replied just like yours that's why we love it here..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stagecoach Trails is centrally located in NW Arizona just 2 hours south of Las Vegas and 3 hours west of The Grand Canyon south rim. We offer overnight packages that include room, home-cooked meals, daily horseback riding, and the use of all the ranches amenities. We have a heated swimming pool and hot-tub, western lodge with billiards table and fireplace, horseshoe pits, wagon rides, ping-pong, campfires, archery, fat tire mountain bikes, petting zoo and more. Come see the Wild West the way it was, the way it is now. Located in the middle of the Mohave Desert at the foot of 3 mountain ranges, Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch is a wilderness paradise. One of the few places on earth were you can see the Milky Way at night. See ya at the ranch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, HRS and Odigeo so you can book your Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Hotel Yucca
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Arizona/Yucca