We had a girl's reunion in October and Carrie and Dan were fabulous hosts! If you're ready to get away from it all, find your inner 'cowgirl/boy', this is the spot for you!
Craig and Tex and the rest of the wranglers kept us entertained as they taught us how to feel more comfortable in the saddle. We had a blast trying to keep up with Carrie line dancing one night, and Dan built a beautiful fire and regaled us with ranch stories another.
Bob the cook, made special gluten free options for me each meal.
The ranch is beautifully maintained and there's lots of spots to sit back and relax and watch the horses, the sunsets, or your friends trying their hand at horseshoes....
We'd go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stagecoach Trails is centrally located in NW Arizona just 2 hours south of Las Vegas and 3 hours west of The Grand Canyon south rim. We offer overnight packages that include room, home-cooked meals, daily horseback riding, and the use of all the ranches amenities. We have a heated swimming pool and hot-tub, western lodge with billiards table and fireplace, horseshoe pits, wagon rides, ping-pong, campfires, archery, fat tire mountain bikes, petting zoo and more. Come see the Wild West the way it was, the way it is now. Located in the middle of the Mohave Desert at the foot of 3 mountain ranges, Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch is a wilderness paradise. One of the few places on earth were you can see the Milky Way at night. See ya at the ranch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Hotel Yucca
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Arizona/Yucca