All reviews other guests horseback riding experienced riders line dancing stage coach arizona desert perfect family vacation skill level little piece of paradise meal times desert scenery special thanks wagon ride hot tub the main lodge ping pong perfect hosts
Reviewed 29 November 2013

You can't find a better ranch for the price!!! A great family run ranch, with great people, great horses, great food and great accommodations. You will find a two night stay is too short, I recommend a week if you can. This is a great place for any occasion even a family reunion and they offer disabled riding too. They go from the expert rider who can lope to the completely inexperienced rider who can learn from the cowboys and truly enjoy the ride. It's a place to leave life behind, relax by the pool, play ping pong, shoot pool, play games cards or horse shoes. Take a walk, watch the stars, have a picnic, and meet others. It's just the best place to have fun. I can't say enough about it.

Room Tip: All are great.
2  Thank Going4fun
Reviewed 29 November 2013

1  Thank Going4fun
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary in November. The accommodations were clean, relaxing, and comfortable. We loved the hoarse riding experiences every time. We went a total of 4 times- each time moving forward in confidence and getting more chances to learn to ride thanks to a superb wrangler named Cody!!! We loved Cody! The owners, Carrie and Dan and staff were so pleasant and kind. They made us feel so welcomed. We loved the relaxed nature of the visit. We ate so well! Randy the cook was awesome! Nothing should ever change about this place. It really is a wonderful get away. One of the few times we actually wanted to stay longer on a vacation because we were enjoying it so much. We made great memories and we want to go again soon and take our boys in a few years (when they are older and can ride with us). It is a great place for kids as well! Kids do have to be 5 to ride around the ranch and 7 to go out on the trails. I did find my inner Cowgirl! We listened to country music the whole way home with such fondness for everyone we met. They are really great people and run an incredible ranch!

Room Tip: I think they are all fine. You can't go wrong.
3  Thank Cherie_418
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We had a girl's reunion in October and Carrie and Dan were fabulous hosts! If you're ready to get away from it all, find your inner 'cowgirl/boy', this is the spot for you!
Craig and Tex and the rest of the wranglers kept us entertained as they taught us how to feel more comfortable in the saddle. We had a blast trying to keep up with Carrie line dancing one night, and Dan built a beautiful fire and regaled us with ranch stories another.
Bob the cook, made special gluten free options for me each meal.

The ranch is beautifully maintained and there's lots of spots to sit back and relax and watch the horses, the sunsets, or your friends trying their hand at horseshoes....
We'd go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My boyfriend bought a groupon for two nights and I'm so happy he did. We just returned and I'm already thinking about going back next year. A fantastic family run operation. Great home cooked meals and twice daily horseback rides based on your comfort level. The guides are really terrific and the horses are very well taken care of. Dan and Carrie, the owners have done a such a good job making their guests feel at home. It's a very relaxing place. Plenty to do. Be prepared to disconnect and really hang out old school style. You absolutely won't regret it. Just remember, it is 15 miles on dirt roads once you're off the highway. If you choose to travel in a "regular" vehicle, that is not a 4 wheel or better, the road is bumpy, but worth it.

2  Thank Molly P