It's going down to 13 below zero tonight so I thought I would check the Stagecoach Trails website and reviews to warm my heart and bones. My husband and I were there in October (one of our many visits there) and are planning upon returning in March. I just needed something warm and fun to look forward to. I must say that the first review I read totally shocked me and I feel that I must respond to the reviewers experience. It is so unlike any of the visits that we have had at the ranch. And, judging from the other reviews, unlike anyone else's. We are treated like family by ALL of the staff when we are there. There is a wonderful sense of "coming home" when we drive through the gate. The wranglers and Carrie have been most accommodating with the rides. I'm a once or twice a year rider, love to lope and they have done a great job matching my skills to the horse and trails. I have never felt unsafe on any of my rides. My husband, who loves riding the rocking chairs, hates to ride and is basically indifferent to horses, loves going to the ranch. We have had many different rooms while at the ranch and have found the accommodations to be pleasant and comfortable. For us it is very refreshing not to have to worry about locking the doors and losing the keys. We have never had a problem with safety in this regard. However, I do know that keys are made available if a guest prefers. The food is amazing. Home cooking at its best. A couple of years ago we took our daughter and her family to the ranch with us. She is a vegetarian and we let the staff know ahead of time. They had vegetarian meals prepared for her to accommodate her needs. They had a wonderful time and the kids will never forget their first ride on a real horse. I feel that the Trip Advisor awards for the past 2 years are highly justified and deserved. And, we can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stagecoach Trails is centrally located in NW Arizona just 2 hours south of Las Vegas and 3 hours west of The Grand Canyon south rim. We offer overnight packages that include room, home-cooked meals, daily horseback riding, and the use of all the ranches amenities. We have a heated swimming pool and hot-tub, western lodge with billiards table and fireplace, horseshoe pits, wagon rides, ping-pong, campfires, archery, fat tire mountain bikes, petting zoo and more. Come see the Wild West the way it was, the way it is now. Located in the middle of the Mohave Desert at the foot of 3 mountain ranges, Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch is a wilderness paradise. One of the few places on earth were you can see the Milky Way at night. See ya at the ranch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Hotel Yucca
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Arizona/Yucca