“Great place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Yuma B&B and Inns
Brisbane, Australia
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We have stayed at 50 motels around USA over our 2 month travels and this was the best experience of them all. Clean, roomy, good price, everything works and friendly owner operators. Well located close to all town attractions.

Al Brisbane Australia

Room Tip: look for single storey smaller establishments and ones that do not have permanent residents
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank al b

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Livonia, Michigan
Reviewed 14 October 2012

My wife and I stayed overnight and found everything very acceptable. The room was clean. The 'mom and pop' owner's were very helpful. Although dated, everything was OK. A great value for the night we spent in Yuma. Not new, but not bad. I'd stop bye for an overnight stay anytime.

Room Tip: As always, insist on seeing the room before you accept it. This does two things: 1) Doing this insp...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I have stayed here a few times and each time I had a good experience. This is not a fancy 5 star hotel, but it's well worth the price you pay. It's nice, quiet and clean. The managers are a great couple who are as accomodating as they can be. I would definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a good place to stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Lake Forest, California
Reviewed 27 August 2010

I've stayed there every Sept 1,2 for the last 10 years, as have my buddies and several other guys who come for Dove season opening. It's not luxurious, but it's clean and the owners are super friendly and helpful. The air-conditioning works. We'll be there again in a few days and look forward to staying there.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with friends
Indio
Reviewed 4 May 2010

We chose this because of the price, we were not going to be in the room much. We like that we could park right in front of our room. Tv, air, heat, fridge. Wireless never worked, i would not have stayed there if I knew it was not going to work, it was inconvienent for me to not get my emails for 3 days. The water pressure and temp of shower was the best thing.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Yuma hotels

Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 19 February 2010

I selected this hotel online because of the price so I was not expecting a 5 star resort. But I was still hoping that it would be a clean and well run establishment. This hotel is very dated and needs a complete over-haul. The carpets were filthy - lots of obvious stains. How hard is it to clean the carpets once in awhile - these looked like they had not been steam cleaned in years? The bathroom was no better. The rooms were noisy due in part to the main road the hotel sits on but in my case mostly because of the other patrons sitting on plastic lawn chairs outside their rooms drinking and smoking. We stayed two nights and the manager actually asked us if we were expecting the room to be cleaned in-between nights? The continental breakfast was basically non-existent and so we never bothered. I should not complain because it was very inexpensive but for just a few dollars more there are a lot of other hotels in the area.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2010

We stayed here for two nights. We picked it randomly off the Internet, because it seemed nice and affordable. We found it to be exactly that. This isn't a fancy hotel, but it is a cute, clean, and fairly-well-maintained property. Our room had a tv, microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, heat, hot water in the shower, and a comfortable king size bed. There are also laundry facilities. The area isn't the most hip and happening, but you're on a major thoroughfare with restaurants, and there's a good grocery store just a few blocks away. And the couple that runs the hotel are very sweet and friendly. Overall, I was quite pleased. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2010