“Loved the motel, loved the staff, will be coming back again!”
Review of El Rancho Hotel

El Rancho Hotel
Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Old motel, but well maintained. The people running the place were very professional and accommodating. We asked a lot of questions about directions to places and they were more than happy to assist us. They also recommended places to eat which were all excellent choices and they interacted with their customers. When we first checked in, they were all sitting right outside of the office, with a few of their renters and we were invited to sit around and shoot the breeze with them. The rooms could use some updating, but they were clean and well kept. The price is very reasonable. The couple that are running the place treated everyone like family and made us feel very welcome and at home. We will definitely come back again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Amata M
There are newer reviews for El Rancho Hotel

Reviewed 28 April 2013

My husband and I were with our daughters trying to rent a room overnight. We do not live in Arizona but do come often. As I tried renting the room the lady said oh it's a 5 dollar difference and threw my id at me. When I asked for the paper that I filled out with my information. She ripped it in half I asked again and she rolled her eyes and threw it at me. She followed by calling me names. We jumpers in our car and as we were leaving a guy starts yelling. My husband gets out of the car and proceeds to tell him what happen. Then the chinese lady continues with her vulgar unprofessional language in front of my kids. At this point I tried to explain to the guy who i think might of either owned or managed the place. He didnt want to hear anything said just leave and allowed the stupid girl to contunue running her mouth. People be aware thisis not the place u want to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank drodrigu
Reviewed 12 December 2010

this place is super! people that operate the place are very friendly.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo