“Amazing Customer Service”

Reviewed 23 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

Reviewed 23 March 2014

If your room has not been done yet you just ask and someone will come down and fix your room, I travel while in graduate school. The internet works great and has never failed. There is a microwave and frig and laundry for guests. the ice machine works. The pop machines work. The place was clean. Staff was cleaning the outside. Sometimes partiers destroy a room or two and then leave bad reviews. for a student this is perfect. I stay here whenever I come to town because it has everything I need for the money. It is my home away from home. There are no bugs. There is a pool and jacuzzi that works. There are flowers blooming all around the property.

Room Tip: If the room is not done yet just ring up to the desk and they send someone right down. No way is thi...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Not sure why we stayed here but we sure do need to raise our standards a lot. This place was horrible. There were stains on the sheets. Didn't want to know what they were. The place was dirty. We stayed 2 nights and they remade our beds because we complained. They didn't take my old cup of coffee or throw away any trash. The room and dirty and ours wasn't even the worst. I would recommend never staying there even if you are looking for a cheap hotel. There has to be better at the price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The price was cheap and as they say you get what you pay for. The non-smoking room smelled of stale smoke. The sheets were tattered and had holes in them. The towels were no longer white because of so much use, the carpeting was dirty. There was just not anything to say nice about this hotel. If I wasn't on a scooter I would have felt better sleeping in my car.

Room Tip: Never ever stay here!!! There is no tip to give!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I've stayed in seedy, crappy hotels all over the globe and this was by far the worst. The problem wasn't that the hotel was a pile of junk that should be condemned; the problem is that it was disgustingly dirty and was filthy. I realize that when you get a cheap hotel you can't expect much but I do expect it to be somewhat clean at least. The peep hole in the door was missing, the security latch broken and some tattoo face guy was looking in our window when walking by. I won't go into more detail but just look at my pics I've attached. From what I can tell there was a meth head party in the room and the only thing the hotel did afterwards was make the bed. I can't believe this place has not been condemned by the city! The funny part is when we complained the next morning the guy said I'd offer you another room but they are all terrible. I feel sorry for that guy having to listen to everyone tell him it's the worst place they've ever been in. Please don't stay here unless you are filming a horror movie in the room.

Room Tip: If you insist on staying here make sure you look at your room first.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MateoVerito
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This is a poorly maintained property. Our room hadn't been cleaned. There were dirty Q-tips, an unrolled cigar, leftover aroma of weed, toilet paper stuffed the peephole that had been broken out. The security latch on the door was broken. The motor of the hair dryer was dangerously exposed. Toilet paper was plastered all over the plunger sitting by the toilet. I've stayed at a lot of budget hotels. This was the worst and dirtiest. The saving grace was that there's a cool dive bar across the street called Showcase Lounge.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room before you pay. Hopefully, you'll have better luck than we did.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Nice big hot tub. Was a very pleasent stay away from home. Very pretty area where the pool and hot tubs are. Very scenic around the area. Very friendly staff, and very friendly housekeepers. Had free wifi. The breakfast is basically just packaged pastries, there was no coffee in the rooms, but there was unlimited 24 hour coffee. I would definetly come here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple