“Friendly staff and clean rooms”

Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The hotel is right off I8. It is convenient, clean and nice staff. We did not use the pool or eat breakfast in the hotel so I can not comment about that. Breakfast is provided until 9am. There is also a Starbucks right down the street.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
gm_az268, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Irmajs,

Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites as your hotel of choice during your recent travels to Yuma and for speaking so highly of our property. Earning sentiments from our guests is a wonderful compliment! We take great pride in what we have to offer as well as the gracious service that is extended by my team. I am elated to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, convenient location and friendly staff, maybe in the future you may have some time to try our complimentary full American breakfast and sparkling pool. It was certainly a true pleasure having you. I do hope you will choose Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma once again, and I look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful visit.

With Hospitality,

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We had a trip and planned to spend a couple of nights, which turned into almost a week long stay. The staff were friendly, and accommodating as we extended our stay. We also were back a week later for a couple of nights on our return trip. They had my phone charger I'd left behind, saved for me at the reception desk. Breakfasts were a bit more than the usual we've had at other locations. I really like the pillows that Comfort Inn has in their rooms--we both have neck and upper back issues. Found out they are available on line!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank T S
gm_az268, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear T S,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with others! On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we are to receive your comments. It is always gratifying to receive guest feedback especially when it is as positive as yours. We're glad you enjoyed your stay overall and found our soft and firm pillows, sizzling breakfast, and friendly staff to meet your satisfaction. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit at the Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma.

With hospitality,

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

First time at this location super clean and friendly staff. Easy on and off from the freeway and close to fuel stop. There is a 24 hr. restaurant close by. The parking has good lighting for security at the motel I ride a motorcycle and felt confident for my ride.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 76Bud
gm_az268, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear 76Bud,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, staff and overall service. Our friendly staff members are what set us apart and why so many people return week after week. Hopefully you can come back and enjoy all the hotel amenities and area attractions. See you soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We stopped in Yuma this winter to visit friends. The hotel was the best part of Yuma. Large comfortable rooms, clean and quiet. Boston Pizza next door so no need to drive to find a meal.
There is a private pool area in the back perfect for relaxing and reading. So if you are passing through Yuma and need a room I recommend this hotel. Actually it is the only reason I can think of to stay in Yuma. Very near the highway so searching is not necessary.

Room Tip: we had a main floor room close to the desk.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dustyview

Dear dustyview,

We appreciate your review and feedback from your stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma. We're glad you enjoyed your stay overall and found our convenient location, comfortable rooms, and relaxing pool to meet your satisfaction. We appreciate you highlighting the quality of service and conveniences you experienced during your visit. Thank you once again, and we hope to see you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I spent one night at this hotel after a long drive from Tucson Arizona's worst hotel. We arrived late but the girl at the front desk was very understanding to my needs. She put us next to the elevator since there wasn't a room available on the first floor. The room was quite large,very comfortable, clean and quiet. We would definitely recommend this hotel and stay again when we are in the Yuma area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy I

Dear Amy I,

We appreciate the opportunity to serve your hotel needs and thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that our staff was understanding and attentive during your stay, and their sincere hospitality added comfort to your travels. We hope to extend our hospitality again at Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma should you return to the area. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

sorry! can't think of anything but good to say! Clean, friendly, fast staff. Breakfast excellent! room clean & the most comfortable bed we've slept in while on the road traveling! air pre-set awsome!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathie U

Dear Kathie U,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others! It is fantastic to know that our excellent service and comfortable accommodations reflect our high quality standards. From our efficient staff and clean facility to our hot, sizzling breakfast we always make sure that our guest leave 100% satisfied. As you may know, Arizona can get pretty hot in the summer months therefore, we always pre-cool our rooms for guests that have reservations. I look forward to sharing your nice comments with our team and thank you again for writing. We hope to extend our hospitality to you again in the near future.

Kind regards,
Maria Fonseca, General Manger

Reviewed 15 March 2014

My husband and I spent one night at this hotel while visiting friends. The room was quite large,very comfortable, clean and quiet. We would definitely recommend this hotel and stay if and when we are in the Yuma area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear KLTravelbug,

Thank you for your review and recommendations of Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma. We appreciate you selecting our hotel, and we're pleased to know the level of comfort you experienced made for a great stay. Please plan to visit us again should your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you again for writing!