“Good Hotel, Great Value” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma
Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Medellin, Colombia
“Good Hotel, Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

I stayed at the Shilo Inn in Yuma with my two dogs for one night while I was driving across the country. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and the room was comfortable and quiet. The room rate was great too. I'd recommend this hotel for a stay of one night - or one month. It's a very pleasant hotel and a great value.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank PaisaContento
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Hello,

Thanks for sharing your experience regarding your last visit! We appreciate all the kind words and we're looking forward to your next visit.

Sheri Doney

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Stayed here to attend a wedding in the dunes and the reception was held at the Shilo Inn Hotel and Suites. What a great place! The beds were comfortable and a small balcony (on the 4th floor, you do have to stand to see over the edge but, I was ok with that) that overlooked the pool. The rooms were large and comfortable. Some of our friends were there for 4 days and had no complaints. It is pet friendly and a few people did have their dogs. I would stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear AzDesertGirl,

Thanks for your excellent review and taking the time to share your experience at the Yuma Shilo Inn. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your large room, great view and value found at our dog friendly hotel. We hope to see you again when you return to the Yuma area.

Yuma, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

With the help of the Hotel manager and special event coordinator plus staff had a wonderful experience for my moms 90th birthday. We had family and friends that came from out of town and all were very happy with hotel and service provided. The location is superb and the pool area is best in town with spacious areas, we also had a barbecue the night before on the grounds and that turned out great . We had 90 guests and the banquet room was perfect and they had everything set up for us. Its an older hotel but for the money you can't go wrong. I'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Ken D,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our property. It's always great to hear the staff was accommodating and helpful and more importantly, you were able to enjoy your guest room accommodations and our banquet facility. We appreciate your business and look forward to your Mother’s next birthday party!

Roseburg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

It was a pleasant surprise to find this hotel. The location was fantastic. There were lots of eating establishments nearby. It had a beautiful outdoor area with a really nice pool area surrounded by a big grassy area. Would definitely would recommend.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Razorgirl_12,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and took advantage of the great location the Shilo Inn Yuma has to offer. I truly appreciate the great feedback on our lovely grounds. I will make sure to share your great comments with the team and we look forward to seeing you again.

Long Beach, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

My family and I have been coming to this hotel for many years. We love The Shilo. The front desk is always response to our needs and often goes above and beyond just to make our stay a pleasure. We were celebrating my daughter's 15th birthday with some of her friends. The manager surprised my daughter with a card, a beautiful cake and balloons. Again, above and beyond. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. There is a microwave and frig. in each room. The pool and the grounds surrounding it are my favorite. Lots of lovely and mature trees. The pool is large and clean. A truly lovely and peaceful place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool. Such a beautiful view.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Lanette H
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Dear Lanette H,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay in Yuma. We appreciate it, as we do your business. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us and that our staff took good care of you. We hope you will visit us again soon and wish you safe travels!

San Tan Valley, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

This was a layover to go to sandiego we knew it would be cheaper to stay in Yuma and then head on in to California although rooms are dated and def show wear and tear it is a nice hotel big! Pool and grounds are beautiful would stat here again as a one night stay on way to somewhere else .

• Stayed June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Dear Karmon W,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay in Yuma. We appreciate it, as we do your business. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us and we hope you will stay again soon when your travels bring you back to the area.

Temecula, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

I loved this hotel. The staff was incredibly helpful and went above and beyond what was expected. The scanner in the business center was not hooked up and I had to scan important documents right away. Therefore, I asked the staff if they had a scanner I could use or if there was a way to fix the scanner and the manager who was about to go home after a long day took the time to personally help me scan my important documents on her computer and e-mail them to me. Additionally, the front office staff was very pleasant and answered all of my questions.

The hotel had a lot to offer, as well. It has a big pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, and fitness center. Also, they serve a very nice breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel. It is a great price and a great stay!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kimberly K
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Dear Kimberly K,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay in Yuma. We appreciate it, as we do your business. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us and that our staff took good care of you. We hope you will come stay again soon and wish you safe travels!