“Outstanding people”

Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma
Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I'm a salesperson for 30 years and have stayed in 1000's of hotels. On May 28th 2014 I stayed at the Shilo Inn and Suites in Yuma and I had been staying at the Best western suites and had an awful experience. Had to wait 15 minutes while they verified my room was not occupied and then when I dragged my luggage, dinner, and laptop 150 yards someone was already in my room. I literally ate dinner on the side walk and would not have a room another 45 minutes.
That was the last time I stayed there.

Tarie in sales is great she her and Janet the Manager have helped me with how to navigate staying with virtually a hello.

Richard is always there to make sure I get the little extra things I require without fuss.

I really enjoy the personal service.

Ask for pillow top mattresses.

Alan

Room Tip: Ask for the Pillow top for a softer bed.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us such valuable feedback about your stay at our Yuma location. I shared your compliments with the team and they were happy to hear you were so satisfied with their service. We hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Sheri Doney
Shilo Inns Yuma

Reviewed 6 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My family and I travel to Yuma almost every month to visit family, and I have to say that we have found the Shilo Inn to be the perfect place to stay when visiting. Usually, we arrive in late afternoon, and are greeted by the host Ms. Donna LaBell. She has always been very friendly and hospitable, making us feel right at home. If we ever needed something, she was always there to take care of our needs. From time to time, she has even helped us to get an upgraded room when there was availability. She is truly helpful to us, and an asset to Shilo Inn I'm sure! We would greatly recommend a stay at this hotel to anyone traveling to Yuma, Az. As an added bonus, they have the largest pool and spa in Yuma!

Room Tip: Rooms on the mountainview (or pool) side are scenic and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

It was a pleasure hosting you during your time in Yuma. I shared your amazing comments with the team today and they enjoyed the praise. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Sheri Doney
Shilo Inns Yuma

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit to Shilo and I am re booking again. The front desk staff were so nice and genuine. Donna LaBelle and Tarie Rose were very accomidating to all my questions and request. I couldn't have asked for more, especially for the price!!! Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steamroom and pool plus a continental breakfast and late check out.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night as I was passing through visiting a friend. The staff were really nice. When I walked in to my room I had notice that 2 of the 4 pillows didn't have pillow cases and they had some pretty bad stains on them. I straight away called house keeping and to their credit we at my door within a few minutes with new fresh pillows and replaced all my linen for me. The hotel is quite old and perhaps in need of some renovations but apart from the linen mishap I can't complain. It's clean, affordable, great location and customer service is really good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Had a great experience at this hotel, was a bit weary at booking it when i first read the reviews on here. I didn't get a chance to try the pool as a major heatwave occurred. We did get quite of bit of help from one of the hotel employee's, poor thing i butchered her name so much I think it was Tarie but i kept pronouncing it as tree. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The people are great! The service is good. The rooms are dated and themed in 1950's decor. I don't think this place has seen a paint brush in awhile. The people make up for the shabby decor. Parking is free so this is one perk. Internet is spotty in the lobby and in the rooms.

Room Tip: Stay at the Radisson..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for sharing the experience regarding your visit. It is good to hear such good comments about our staff. We appreciate your business and hope you will stay with us again when your travels bring you to the Yuma area.