“Loved It!!!”

Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma
Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Passing through Yuma, I ended up being stuck in town for a few days, and the locals highly recommended this hotel. I must say that I was impressed with everything about it. My suit was clean and spacious, the bed was so soft that I never wanted to get out of bed. Laying out by their very large pool was nice as well. There workout room was an added benefit and the breakfast was awesome. The staff was nice, Donna and Tarie, at the front desk, took care of all of my needs. The shops and stores across the street was in walking distance, so I walked and shopped. (smile) You will enjoy your stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevators at any hotel are always the best to help assist with the quiet. Howev...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Cinda C

Reviewed 25 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Shilo Inn in Yuma and it was really nice. Donna at the front desk was super helpful. We forgot my husbands pillow and had to return to get it. Donna had it delivered to the front desk so we could easily pick it up. Great service.

Room Tip: The suites are wonderfull. Big kitchen with coffee, toaster, refrigerator and freezer. Very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gayle V
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stop here each year on our way to San Diego and it is a great place. Year after year they have great staff and a super clean facility. The pool is great too. The breakfast is not your typical free breakfast. You get a hot fresh meal!! Quick and easy to get to off the freeway.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RJ B
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Hotel is located near freeway,clean,affordable rates, and I enjoyed the free breakfast they offered,
there was a gym,laundry room and really close to shopping mall.
The bedrooms were nice they had a desk and nice chairs..

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank lupayan2014
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 days while getting dental work done in Los Algodones, Mexico. Room was clean. Front desk personal all excellent. Carlos the morning man was most helpful. I had some parcels shipped there and they were waiting for me at check in. I have to come back to complete my dental care and will definitely stay here again. Convenient to all highways.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2014

When I go to Yuma I love to stay at the Shilo Inn & Suites. This Place is like home!!! Tarie, Carlos, Donna, And Richard as well as the entire staff have always gone out of their way to make me comfortable. I am always greeted with a warm smile, the pool is wonderful as well as the business center.

Room Tip: Just ask for one that faces the pool
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for the night while on a 7 day road trip.

The hotel really looks like it is from 1984. It actually looks like something the Golden Girls would have stayed at. BUT, despite being outdated, it is still very clean.

The pool is amazing. It's absolutely huge and the temperature is just perfect. The hot tub is probably the largest hot tub I have ever seen.

The hotel seems to attract a lot of construction workers, which is fine, but I found them a bit rowdy by the pool, and intimidating.

The breakfast was not good. All the bread and pastries had been sitting there since the night before. We ended up going out for breakfast instead.

The wifi was also spotty, and would frequently stop working.

All in all it is a clean place to stay, and if a nice pool is important to you then I would strongly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the pool. If you are on the bottom floor, then you can walk right out to the pool...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple